So Eagles fans?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Where are you now?

BTW, check out some Eagles boards, they are saying they were robbed by the refs and that they cost them the game. How about the kickoff job that should have went the other way?

Eagles fans are probably the most classless there are.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Agreed! They promised they'd be here either way tho.

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Where are you now?

BTW, check out some Eagles boards, they are saying they were robbed by the refs and that they cost them the game. How about the kickoff job that should have went the other way?

At least two of them have been here making very classy posts about the game. I give them very great credit for doing so.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Where are you now?

They have some of the dirtiest players in the league. They knew if they could get Warner out of the game, even if it was done illegally, they would do it.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most Eagles fans are morons...

I've been checking out Iggles Fans. Between the f bombs and the scapegoating of McNabb (who had an incredible game by my estimation), they don't have time to be posting kudos here.

jslader_sr

Reaction score
Sticking up for my team

Eagle fan here. I'm not calling for the lynching of Mcnabb or Reid. We lost as a team to the team that played better today. That is the bottom line.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagle fan here. I'm not calling for the lynching of Mcnabb or Reid. We lost as a team to the team that played better today. That is the bottom line.

Reid probably deserves some criticism, though. He abandoned the run today and put the entire offense on McNabb -- and the Cards weren't sending ridiculous numbers on D until 3rd and long. That's now how the Eagles turned it around.

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score
They have some of the dirtiest players in the league. They knew if they could get Warner out of the game, even if it was done illegally, they would do it.

Add that hit to the Santa Claus and Booing McNabb at the Draft list.

Celebrated by few Eagles fans, forever attached to the fanbase.

My usual site was filled with comments that Demps was foolish and classless on that hit.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not the time to rip Eagle fans. They are passionate about their team and hate to lose. Don't we all feel the same. Their team played a hell of a game but we won and that is the bottom line.

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not the time to rip Eagle fans. They are passionate about their team and hate to lose. Don't we all feel the same. Their team played a hell of a game but we won and that is the bottom line.

There are ways to do things and ways to do things.

Attachments

• crybaby.jpg
    crybaby.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 82

RandomGuy

Registered
Reaction score

Thanks.

And hey, if it helps any haters out there, take solace that Eagles fans are equally notorious for holding nothing back when it comes to picking apart our favorite team's failings. The clock nevers stops on that one.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randomguy, you added alot to this forum. A true fan of your team. Good luck next year.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
**** Philly!

If God were to give the world an enema, he's stick it in Philly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05