So ive been snooping around the 49ers'

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
...forums and all their blogs, it looks like their team is going to be very scary next season. Ashley Lelie is surprising doing very well and he isnt dropping any passes like people are thinking. Tully Banta Cain is going to be a sack machine as he's showing his skills in camp. Willis and Staley look like they are solid 1st rounders and some more. Nate Clements is a beast, he's making plays in camp left and right. Harris, Spencer, and their rookie Tarell Brown aint no joke either, i read that their D really stepped up a couple of notches. Michael Lewis is also making plays proving that he's not just a box safety. Most of their WRs are having solid camp thus far, it looks like they have a solid group of receivers over there. Gore is out with a broken bone in hand but still show up to practices to do whatever he can. Hicks and Robinson are doing pretty well also, but their rookie RB Clayton isnt all that. Their rookie S Dashon Goldson is also making plenty of plays, it was a pleasant surprise for the 49ers fans. Lawson and V. Davis are said to be freaken monsters on the field, their fans are really pumped up about Davis espeically, in some of the blogs stated that Davis was unstoppable and is a blocking machine too. Alex Smith improved a couple more notches this year, all of his passes were on point and he throws very well on the run (which he does roll out a whole alot). Darell Jackson doesnt pracice that much, but when in he's producing.

Man after reading of those stuff im really worry about the first MNF game, hopefully we can pull out of therer with a W. If we do that, man our team is going places this year. It wont be easy however, not saying like last year was cake walk over the 49ers anyways.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of their WRs are having solid camp thus far, it looks like they have a solid group of receivers over there

:confused:

Other than Jackson, who do they have?

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
...forums and all their blogs, it looks like their team is going to be very scary next season. Ashley Lelie is surprising doing very well and he isnt dropping any passes like people are thinking. Tully Banta Cain is going to be a sack machine as he's showing his skills in camp. Willis and Staley look like they are solid 1st rounders and some more. Nate Clements is a beast, he's making plays in camp left and right. Harris, Spencer, and their rookie Tarell Brown aint no joke either, i read that their D really stepped up a couple of notches. Michael Lewis is also making plays proving that he's not just a box safety. Most of their WRs are having solid camp thus far, it looks like they have a solid group of receivers over there. Gore is out with a broken bone in hand but still show up to practices to do whatever he can. Hicks and Robinson are doing pretty well also, but their rookie RB Clayton isnt all that. Their rookie S Dashon Goldson is also making plenty of plays, it was a pleasant surprise for the 49ers fans. Lawson and V. Davis are said to be freaken monsters on the field, their fans are really pumped up about Davis espeically, in some of the blogs stated that Davis was unstoppable and is a blocking machine too. Alex Smith improved a couple more notches this year, all of his passes were on point and he throws very well on the run (which he does roll out a whole alot). Darell Jackson doesnt pracice that much, but when in he's producing.

Man after reading of those stuff im really worry about the first MNF game, hopefully we can pull out of therer with a W. If we do that, man our team is going places this year. It wont be easy however, not saying like last year was cake walk over the 49ers anyways.

I'd feel dirty lurking around the whiny niner MB....interesting that you have 5 posts, and every one are about the 49ers.....I smell a troll. :thumbdown

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fans have a habit of overhyping their team/players. If you had visited this forum last year before the season started, you'd probably have thought the Cardinals were going to be a playoff team and Calvin Pace was headed for the pro bowl.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
a passing attack of Alex Smith to Darrell Jackson and Ashlie Lelie scares no one. No wonder Clements looks like a beast.Look at who he's going up against. Plus, any team that has Kwame Harris starting at RT is in seriously deep trouble. I forget who posted it, but that youtube link to Harris's "ability" was hilarious. Frank Gore had a great year but he's an injury waiting to happen. I do think their defense will be better and they will be a little better but they are definitely a game the Cards could easily win.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm SOOOOOO scared! I mean some of their blogs say Davis is "unstoppable" and a "monster"!!!!! That means so much to me! :eek:

:rolleyes:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They will be the best or second best team in the division. I'm just hoping we are in front of them.

SF is more worrisome to me than either Seattle or St. Louis.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
Get a life dude. Your former posts.

Staley is a sick player, he is a very athletic limeman. Some people were saying he is even better than Joe Thomas during the draft

Great teams like the 49ers, Cowboys, Packers, and Steelers always seem to bounce back after one or two terrible seasons. They never stay sucking, its no coincidence guys. Sometimes we just have to respect them as a great franchise, end of story.

honestly i see them winning 10 games or more, i wont be surprise at all

the 49ers, unlike our team, have had a history of winning and overacheiving...

Go Away troll

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
what is a troll? i dont get it, i dont get all the slangs from all you kids nowadays. I've been a die hard since forever, just because i dont have time to go online that often doesnt mean im not a faithful fan like you guys. One thing i dont like about this board is people cant have any intelligent conversation about any other teams, we always have to rely and bashing them. I dont even when or how Cardinals can become this cocky. All of you need to relax and chill out. I've been lurking all of our rivals' forums im telling you right the Seahawks and 49ers are having one hell of a team that's all. I dont even know why people are jumping on my back for.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
what is a troll? i dont get it, i dont get all the slangs from all you kids nowadays. I've been a die hard since forever, just because i dont have time to go online that often doesnt mean im not a faithful fan like you guys. One thing i dont like about this board is people cant have any intelligent conversation about any other teams, we always have to rely and bashing them. I dont even when or how Cardinals can become this cocky. All of you need to relax and chill out. I've been lurking all of our rivals' forums im telling you right the Seahawks and 49ers are having one hell of a team that's all. I dont even know why people are jumping on my back for.

I have to be honest with you, I would make love to you. Being from San Fran and all............

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am tired and going to bed, but tommarrow when I am not so drunk and sleepy I am going to address your comments in a mean and insentive manner.

cfmd

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lelie is barely practicing due to a leg injury so anybody saying he's having a great camp is just wrong.

Reaction score
Lelie is barely practicing due to a leg injury so anybody saying he's having a great camp is just wrong.
Sic 'em, Russ! :raccoon:

gohard, dude if your going to come in here and troll you had better at least know your facts. Ah, what the heck don't bother, before it's worth your effort you will be:banned:

Go harass a garden somewhere!

GBR!!! :newcards:

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score

barely practicing? go read one of their blogs then you'll see, the guy is practicing everyday according to them. Djack is the one with the turf toe but he's still practicing. You guys need to get out more and stop living in a box.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
barely practicing? go read one of their blogs then you'll see, the guy is practicing everyday according to them. Djack is the one with the turf toe but he's still practicing. You guys need to get out more and stop living in a box.

um...Russ lives in the Bay Area.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

He missed OTA's(w/questionable injury) but other than that he hasn't missed any training camp. Lelie has looked good but as of right now he's the number #3 receiver.