Soldier in need of help...

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been a loyal Suns fan since 1999. I know that's not nearly as long as some of you here but a loyal fan none the less. I'm currently deployed to Iraq and haven't seen the Suns play in a while. We do get AFN but they rarely show a Suns game. I was hoping one of you could help me out by putting a couple of the games on a DVD and mailing it to me. I'll already know the score but there is nothing like watching them doing their thing.

If you can do it please email me [email protected] for the address.

Thanks

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
You can watch game archives online at raptorsnation.net. They are usually up the day after the matchup.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Being a former tanker..... Keep your spirits high and your head down my friend.

Thanks for all you do.

OP
OP
M

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
You can watch game archives online at raptorsnation.net. They are usually up the day after the matchup.

Thanks for the suggestion but that's not an option over here. A lot of us use skype and other voip services to communicate with family back home which means bandwidth is very limited. I'd hate to be the guy bogging down the network and preventing people from reaching loved ones just to watch a Suns game.

I know you had good intentions and I wish it was that easy.

I have gotten a couple emails now and I don't want to be greedy. Don't ever hesitate to talk to someone in uniform. It really does make our day and make us feel proud when we hear and experience support from back home.

Thank you all.

The biggest "Thank You" any one can do for us is to register and vote.

Atescoop

Reaction score
Shoot me an email with your apo, and I´ll see what I can do. Live close to Ramstein and know a couple of people who can send a DVD now and again. I know the feeling. Raptors Nation has after all only been streaming non raptors games since this season!My email: [email protected]

Mirth

Rookie
Reaction score
Dude we are proud of you and all you stand for. I wish that I could help, but I can't. What I can do is encourage you!

Fight the good fight, keep your head low and watch your butt.

Hurry back soon and God Bless.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Dude we are proud of you and all you stand for. I wish that I could help, but I can't. What I can do is encourage you!

Fight the good fight, keep your head low and watch your butt.

Hurry back soon and God Bless.

:yeahthat:

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
Shoot me an email with your apo, and I´ll see what I can do. Live close to Ramstein and know a couple of people who can send a DVD now and again. I know the feeling. Raptors Nation has after all only been streaming non raptors games since this season!My email: [email protected]

Welcome to my hometown, Atescoop. Hope you like it over here even if the weather here is awful half of the year. Helpful people like you helped to get me over the dry spell in the late 90s/early 2000 when AFRTS first reduced their NBA/Suns broadcasts and then went to the newly established Digital Channels. Thanks to the internet and torrent and streaming technique, for the last three years I am able to regularly watch the Suns again.

Atescoop and My3Suns, take care of yourself serving your country abroad.

Nate