Some Not So Good News ~KingofCards~

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Gee! said:
Just got a phone call from KoC's wife. He has been hospitalized for pnuemonia and has two tumors on his lungs, which is believed to be the return of his cancer. He will be having surgery this week, then treatments later. He said he will most likely be in the hospital till this weekend.

He did say that everything should be fine. And from the sound of his voice doesnt seem too worried. So I took that as a positive. He has his own room and hooked up his PS2 up in his room.

I asked him if it would be cool if people wanted to call him they could. He said ya thats cool. So if anyone wants his room number at Arrowhead hospital, just send me a private messege, and I'll hook you up.

Hang tough buddy. My prayers are with you.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee, do you have a pic of KoC? I know I met him before but am having a hard time placing him. If not, that's cool too.

A-Bomb

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Get Better Quick Tim!!!!

Keep the board updated and let us know if there is anything we can do!

-John

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers to you KoC. We WILL be tailgating together this season. Give em Hell Bro!!!

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
I called Tim today and we spoke for about a 1/2 hour. He sounded really strong and very positive and can't wait to get out of there :) I think he really appreciated that I called and I was very glad to have talked to him. King is a really good guy

I have no doubt he will be there in full force come next football season! :thumbup:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I called him up and he sounds like his spirits are up.

Someone else should call, my phone skills are low grade. After hello and what's up I got nothin'.

Any chatters out there? Tim would have probably kept talking but......... I'm better face to face with a cold one.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
Gee, do you have a pic of KoC? I know I met him before but am having a hard time placing him. If not, that's cool too.

A-Bomb
Look on page 5 of this thread.

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw this.

Hang in there T!

I have no doubt that you will scare the piss out of that cancer and you will be better soon!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey man, you gave me words of advise when I was fighting Cancer. I can't tell you how much it meant to at the time! I guess it is my turn to give some back. Stay strong! Stay Positive! Good luck brother and we will see you in the NEZ in 2005!

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
MadCardDisease said:
Hey man, you gave me words of advise when I was fighting Cancer. I can't tell you how much it meant to at the time! I guess it is my turn to give some back. Stay strong! Stay Positive! Good luck brother and we will see you in the NEZ in 2005!

My wife has been dealing with breast cancer (double mastectomy) for nearly five years and is still doing well. So can you.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Even though Im not a regular poster my thoughts and prayers are with you.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Gee!, brought this in for me read and I really enjoyed it. Its great to have so many people out there pulling for me.

As for as the latest news. They let me out today, obviously. The inital drain of the fluid off my left lung was negative for cancer and they did a biopsy of the tumor on the left side today. I actually feel better than I have in about a month.

I go back to the doctor on Monday to find out the results of the biopsy and the game plan.

Either way, I will be fine. If this is cancer, I beat it before and will again. I know what to expect and know my job in this situation is to stay positive and take care of myself(pwi'ing is definetly out the window for awhile.) The Doctors will do the rest.

Thanks again for everything, this board truely rocks.
:thumbup:

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Thanks guys. Gee!, brought this in for me read and I really enjoyed it. Its great to have so many people out there pulling for me.

As for as the latest news. They let me out today, obviously. The inital drain of the fluid off my left lung was negative for cancer and they did a biopsy of the tumor on the left side today. I actually feel better than I have in about a month.

I go back to the doctor on Monday to find out the results of the biopsy and the game plan.

Either way, I will be fine. If this is cancer, I beat it before and will again. I know what to expect and know my job in this situation is to stay positive and take care of myself(pwi'ing is definetly out the window for awhile.) The Doctors will do the rest.

Welcome back! You got this thing, whatever it is, beat!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

We're there for you man. Keep up the fight, you'll win.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05