Spurs @ Suns - Game Thread - Tuesday May 8, 2007 - 7:30 pm - TNT

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KT has 8 points; 100% from the floor...not too shabby.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
WIth the play of KT/diaw/marion, i feel the suns can win this series now. absolutely phenom. job .

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You know what, this game REALLY pisses me off. Why, because it confirms what ALL of us have been saying, and that is Kurt needed to play a lot more in game 1.

Damn, that idiotic mistake by D'Antoni cost us game 1, and we'll see in a while, but maybe as a result the series.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
nahs is 20/15. now thats how you know the suns got it going.

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
I LOVE the balance of this team right now!

Everyone giving something, even Marion despite what money he makes and all that, he only has a few points (don't mind as he hasn't taken a heap of shots) but he has 10 rebounds. Thats what we need! if one thing ain't working, help out somewhere else! This leads to things like reboundings edge.

Playing for each other!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I LOVE the balance of this team right now!

Everyone giving something, even Marion despite what money he makes and all that, he only has a few points (don't mind as he hasn't taken a heap of shots) but he has 10 rebounds. Thats what we need! if one thing ain't working, help out somewhere else! This leads to things like reboundings edge.

Playing for each other!
:thumbup:

HooverDam

Reaction score
Alright D'Antoni, lets see James Jones and the rest of the bench guys get some time now

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
hey so since we lost to them at home in game 1, how does this affect where we play in the remaining games? the announcers said something about losing the homecourt. anyone care to explain

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey so since we lost to them at home in game 1, how does this affect where we play in the remaining games? the announcers said something about losing the homecourt. anyone care to explain
Seriously?

It doesn't affect where we play...

It's a best of 7 series; we had home court advantage, which meant that 4 of the 7 games are played at home. All we had to do to win the series was win our home games. Since we lost at home one game, now all San Antonio has to do is win their home games. They HAD to beat us in Phx to win the series. They've done that. Now we HAVE to beat them on their court to win the series. We've lost the advantage of only needing to win our home games.

scoutmasterdave

Board Certified Suns Fan
Reaction score
Nice to see Banks and Burke get a little PT at the end. Who knows - those two could actually help on defense if there is serious foul trouble or Parker just can't be stopped by anyone else.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Big props to marion, i dont know what his offensive numbers were, and I couldn't care less.

His defense on parker was great, you could see he was focused on d from the jump. Needs to play like that every game for us to have a chance in this series. He should not even focus on his points, his d is much more valuable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05