Spurs @ Suns - Game Thread - Tuesday May 8, 2007 - 7:30 pm - TNT

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
You can manage with 3 fouls in the 3rd. If he had 4 then yes take him out but having 3 fouls in the 3rd qtr isn't reason to be taken out. (not having crack at you zero, just Mike D if that was his reason)

Go SUNS!

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Now its Duncan with 4 fouls and KT is good to go with only 3. When Duncan comes back in, here comes KT baby.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
we always come out flat to start the 4th

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Memo to Barbosa we are playing in white.
Mike D'Antoni: Hi, Barbosa. What's happening? We need to talk about your passing.

Leandro Barbosa: Yeah. The passing. I know, I know. Uh, Steve talked to me about it.

Mike D'Antoni: Yeah. Did you get that memo?

Leandro Barbosa: Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore.

Mike D'Antoni: Uhhh, yeah. It's just we're not passing to the other team now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Hey looks like were starting the 4th well! Whats with all the complaining!

Boris quietly with 7 rebs and 4 assists. Suns with the rebounding edge.. by 1.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
he had nowhere to go with the ball and apparently the spurs guy was the first one to catch his eye. in that split second, it isnt exactly easy to make a good decision so rather than letting himself fly out of bounds he threw it in to give someout a shot at making a play. personally ive always coached my players to throw that ball up towards the rim and hope for a lucky bounce or for a big man to get the rebound. if that fails, that extra second it took to put up the shot could be the second you need to get back down the court for defense.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Suns go on a nice run w/ Nash on the bench, thats always encouraging. I'd guess Duncanbot is coming back in to stop the bleeding, all the other Spurs have done basically nothing tonight. So that means KT is coming back in as well, I hope Amare stays in so he can attack the paint and hopefully get another foul on TD.

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
Oh boy!

Steve Nash!

LETS

GO

SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bury them!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05