Spurs@Suns game thread

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on Suns, make this a game. Late start on the road, all I want is the Suns to start playing now and take this game to the wire. OT please? Anything. Send the Spurs home tired, so my Lakers can get a win tomorrow night. They would have beat them Monday if the Spurs hadn't shot a billion percent from the floor and arc.

Go Suns!!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Boris is becoming Alvin Adams.

Why is the defence worse with Nash out?

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
We're playing great defense for the size we have against the Spurs right now...

Diaw against Duncan? Please...we're doing fine, and the Spurs are shooting the lights out...they'll start missing.

Great D? how many layups is Cap'n Beno gonna get?

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone find it ironic that the last time we played the Spurs in the regular season last year, they held out Duncan and Ginoboli...and this year, we're sort of doing the same to them...no Nash or Barbosa...

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to turn this off. I have to be up at 4:00am anyways.

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Anyone find it ironic that the last time we played the Spurs in the regular season last year, they held out Duncan and Ginoboli...and this year, we're sort of doing the same to them...no Nash or Barbosa...

********* is the term I would use to describe it

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Seperated at birth?

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:

No Nash or LB? Hell we're missing half our damn team

I fully expected us to lose this one considering I was expecting us to not play Nash. All I want is for them to make it somewhat close (i.e. lose by 15 or less) but I don't think thats happening.

Has Kerr began a sentence yet that didn't have the words "without Steve Nash"? Yes we and the rest of the world gets it he's hurt ... move on

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone check Pop for unusual rings or jewelry. I think it holds the key to the brainwashing on Steve Kerr. Someone needs to crush it to set Kerr free.

Burke!

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Keep defending the interior. Maybe play a little closer to Parker make him second guess the shot. Have to make Barry and Bowen put it on the floor or they will continue to bury us.

Cut down on turnovers.

RUN!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We usually don't double-team, and now we're doing it and it's killing us...

golfcardfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I for one don't care if we lose this game, would prefer if we could at least make a game of it. If they win so what keeps us on the 2 seed which we want and they beat us without key players. Even with Nash alone this is a totally different game. Let them have thier meaningless win it does not change our ability if healthy to take them down.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
At the very least, Diaw is on his way to another triple double.

16,7,7 so far.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
2 of the 3 officials have done a good job. The bald one has done HORRIBLY. I'm talking Violet Palmer-horrible here.

golfcardfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They are not gonna value this win to much against our team without key starters! And nothing say Dallas doesn't beat them before we meet in the WCF. Was hoping Nash and Barbosa would have played and we beat them now that could have gone along way for our team confidence against them. The Spurs get so many BS calls in games its rediculous. All the flopping and hand check fouling they get away with is total BS.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Why does Burke insist on taking the ball up the court himself.

in another note, this game is funny.

golfcardfan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Garbage game, garbage officiating, bad enough we playing with so many starters out guess we have to beat officials too

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I'm sure the haters will be out in full force, but there were some good things about this game....

1) Burke looked fairly decent out there. He was aggressive trying to get a foul on Duncan. It didn't work, but at least he tried, and was able to finish as well.

2) Andre Barrett will almost certainly be signed to a 2nd 10-day contract tomorrow. I liked what I saw from him.

3) Tim Thomas is the FA signing of the year in the NBA. He has a ways to go to get into Suns shape, but he is definitely a great signing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05