Suh: 'I always mark the calendar' for Sam Bradford

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
F that guy. He’s all but saying he’s targeting and we know he’s dirty as well. I don’t condone trying to injure anyone, but . . . well . . . Suh’s Knees look soooo appetizing guys (I’m looking at you, guards).

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F that guy. He’s all but saying he’s targeting and we know he’s dirty as well. I don’t condone trying to injure anyone, but . . . well . . . Suh’s Knees look soooo appetizing guys (I’m looking at you, guards).

His job is to target a QB.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Ouchie, I understand your feelings. Suh has had some questionable acts in the past, no doubt. But he is big bull strong DE/DT who will be moved all over the Dline, as will Aaron Donald. Shipley was your Center, right?

No bueno.

As bad as that headline sounds, all Suh said in the story was that he would hit Sam as hard as possible, which is what any DT/DE will do. Since Sam was our guy for a lot of years, I don't want him to get knocked out for the season either, so maybe put Rosen in that game? Sam got an ACL injury playing for us when he was hardly touched and ruined one of the many bad seasons we've had before last season. Sam is fragile, which is a precarious place for the Cards to be in by trusting him too much....

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suh mentioned Bradford my name. It's hard to take it any other way than it's personal.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
It’s odd to me to single Bradford out. Wouldn’t you want to go after all opposing QBs?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh, I don't derive that from "I'ma hit him as hard as I can"

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

He called him out by name iand absolutely stated that he was going to hit him as hard as he can....

There’s no other way to take that the fact that you’re not is laughable

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He called him out by name iand absolutely stated that he was going to hit him as hard as he can....

Hardly laughable. Id say anyone with any amount of empathy, that is, being able to see and feel the opposing viewpoint could derive that Suh meant he wants to hit him hard, because he was taken before me in the draft. Nothing more, nothing less. Hell, he also implies he'd do the same for ANY QB, but Bradford is obvious because of draft status. For YOU not to see that is laughable to ME. But thats just you and me.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I get that, but most defensive players are trying to hit every QB as hard as they can. The unfortunate truth is that if they knock out the opposing teams starting QB then it usually greatly improves their chances of winning. Sure, it's a cheap & dirty way to win, but it's also effective.

If a defensive player came out and said he tries to tackle players in the gentlest way possible to reduce the chances of injuring players then everyone would jump all over him.

It's a violent sport. The players know the risks.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hardly laughable. Id say anyone with any amount of empathy, that is, being able to see and feel the opposing viewpoint could derive that Suh meant he wants to hit him hard, because he was taken before me in the draft. Nothing more, nothing less. Hell, he also implies he'd do the same for ANY QB, but Bradford is obvious because of draft status. For YOU not to see that is laughable to ME. But thats just you and me.

Except that Suh kind of has a history of being a dirty player.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I think he's going to do that to all quarterbacks

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Suh mentioned Bradford my name. It's hard to take it any other way than it's personal.

It's so funny that Rams fans got super sanctimonious about BA saying they were always 8-8, "CLASSLESS!!!" but Suh says he "Marks the calendar" for a guy like Bradford who has struggled with injuries, and they're fine with it.

Last edited:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's so funny that Rams fans got super sanctimonious about BA saying they were always 8-8, "CLASSLESS!!!" but Suh says he's gonna take out Bradford and they're fine with it.

Well, if anything happens we have it on record not that it will help much.

Maybe the referees will keep a closer eye on Suh when the Cardinals and Rams play. :shrug:

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe it'll give Bradford extra motivation to get the ball out quick & torch them... assuming he makes it to week 2.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sort of redundant since Suh also marks his calendar everyday, 365 days a year... "I am going to be a complete and utter A-hole by adhering to a total disregard of class" :)

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sam Bradford or one of our guards need to respond. We cannot let that go unanswered.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
backyardunwieldy