Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Remember when we had Bledso, Goran and IT..

Are there any rumors linked to us? I want to hear something.. Its just been quiet.. I would even be entertained with Thanasis Antetokounmpo rumors.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when we had Bledso, Goran and IT..

Are there any rumors linked to us? I want to hear something.. Its just been quiet.. I would even be entertained with Thanasis Antetokounmpo rumors.

I understand the Suns are still interested in bringing back Okogie.

Also, Lowry has been casually mentioned as a possibility but nothing concrete.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you thinking the players you mention would improve our championship chances?

Yes, I think depth is crucial. Both of these players have the ability to contribute, unlike the Suns bench of the last two seasons.

One has to always account for injury, foul trouble and versatility.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am that bored.. maybe I was spoiled last year with all the signings we had and this year its quiet..

The NBA Draft signings and the Suns new G-League team has made things more exciting for me. Hopefully, the Suns have committed to getting younger. I like their two-way players.

Also, the signings appear more thought out. Too bad the Suns couldn't keep Camara.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess with Ishbia, and the money being no object thing, basically we could waive ANYONE on this roster if we had to.

Yeah, but it gets more expensive. The next in line, Nassir Little, is signed to a multi-year contract.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Yeah, but it gets more expensive. The next in line, Nassir Little, is signed to a multi-year contract.
The thing is, it is expensive, but it would lower our luxury tax, apron hit, etc. So would we actually "save" money at this point? :shrug: I know we pay his salary, just not sure how dead money works in this new scenario.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The thing is, it is expensive, but it would lower our luxury tax, apron hit, etc. So would we actually "save" money at this point? :shrug: I know we pay his salary, just not sure how dead money works in this new scenario.

Another team would have to absorb Little's contract for the Suns to save money, with nothing coming back. It's unlikely unless the Suns attach draft picks.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he's one of the worst players to ever have played in the NBA. Nepotism at its finest.

Remember when Goran got us to sign his useless brother, Zoran, and then got mad at us when his useless brother was unplayable, made us trade him to Miami and then the Heat promptly dumped the useless brother?

Fun times.