Suns at Hawks Game Thread

cly2tw

Reaction score
offense is still sloppy and defense not stopping Josh Smith yet.

Muggum

Registered
Reaction score
Watching this is beyond depressing. We should have Joe Johnson. Instead we have the first round pick of a team that's now good and crushing us.

luvstobowl

Registered
Reaction score
we stay on every guy besides the ONE that can actually hit an outside shot, excellent defense

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Uhhh, lets not guard the guy that has hit 3 bottom of the net shots in a row...

cly2tw

Reaction score
Williams has been hitting that midrange all day long, how come we have not figured out yet that he was not to be left open! Geez!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lets see so how many trade this player for that threads start after this game?

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Again we don't shoot well and again we give up too many offensive rebounds. Those two things combined and we will lose to any team. Defensive rebounding in particular is the same problem we've had forever.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
for those who said we are fine without amare, this game is for you

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
again, a good thing the most profitable franchise in the league hurt their present and future by getting rid of KT. Nice to see the Grant Hill (a career 48% shooter) is having his worst statistical year of his career so far. DA system will save the league! He's a GREAT coach! (note: HEAVY sarcasm).

Hey Sarver, if you're really the number one fan, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and use that 8 million dollar TE to actually help the team on the floor, rather than your bank account.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
On a KG related note the Celtics are beating the Nuggets 88 -48.

Sigh:sad:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well the hawks pick isn't going to be worth all that much this year their a very good team

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for those who said we are fine without amare, this game is for you

uh, this game and the last game ARE THE POINT. His knees make him UNDEPENDABLE, thus if you can improve your team by using him as a commodity by getting the best player in the game, you do it. Otherwise you risk the very real possibility that Amare ends up being... I REALLY don't want to say this... a rich man's Kenyon Martin... in other words, relatively useless.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
well the hawks pick isn't going to be worth all that much this year their a very good team

I wouldnt go that far. They have terrible shooting all around (i cant even tell you how many point blank shots hit the back iron) and we shot ourselves in the foot this game rather then them playing well defensively. Color me unimpressed.

fordronken

Reaction score
This board has gotten so overblown reactionary that I can't stand it anymore. I'm not sure I can handle coming here except to check for the news.