Suns at Hornets 8ET MY45

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
How about the idea of letting Diaw handle the ball?

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Battle of the best Suns 12th man in the last 5 years.

Marks vs LOUIE

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
It's seriously a little embarassing how little respect they have for us.

If we couldn't make a comeback against these scrubs, then....

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Singletary's decision making has been horrible the couple of min I watched! He can't deliver passes to posts and can't pass on fastbreak either. We better play Dragic more.

Yeah, I noticed that during the Heat game when Nash was out too. He's just too small to make a semi contested post pass. I'd rather him throw it off to Grant or Boris to make the entry pass.

cly2tw

Reaction score
Defense is great without Nash and Shaq. Offense is great without Bell in there. Let's keep it up! :)

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
I find it interesting the Suns made their run to get back in the game and some of the best defense all year without any of the 3 malcontents out there. No Amare, Bell, or Nash.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Singletary's decision making has been horrible the couple of min I watched! He can't deliver passes to posts and can't pass on fastbreak either. We better play Dragic more.
I'm just shoked at how quickly Porter gave up on Dragic. I understand he wasn't playing well but the Suns made an investment on the kid for a reason. Limiting his minutes is one thing, taking him out of the rotation completely is stupid.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our defense was horrible in the first but our defense is great in the second. I believe it's because amare's atrocious d isnt in play out there

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Amare comes in, has a turnover and can't beat Peja for a rebound. Pathetic.

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Man, Amare is just atrocious out there. 5 turnovers! Still no boards, while we are getting hosed on the boards.

LB and Hill is keeping us in this game.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Man, Amare is just atrocious out there. 5 turnovers! Still no boards, while we are getting hosed on the boards.

LB and Hill is keeping us in this game.
Don't forget Barnes. Maybe he can teach Amare how to fight for a rebound.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Have to give credit to LB. He's doing a decent job on the defencive end vs Paul.