Suns at Hornets 8ET MY45

cly2tw

Reaction score
Against this Hornets, we are always in teh game when Nash is not in the game!

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
I hope Bell doesn't get on the floor in the 2nd half.

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
our defense was very nice in the 2nd quarter. . . .no thanks to stoudemire. LB has done a nice job I believe

cly2tw

Reaction score
Have to give credit to LB. He's doing a decent job on the defencive end vs Paul.

And he is not driving like headless chicken on offense. Giving up the ball much sooner, which is good.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice comeback by the Suns in the 2nd quarter. :) Suns down 50-51 at the half.

Suns shooting 54% with 4/9 3 pointers, Hornets 51% with 3/7 3 pointers. Suns with 8 turnovers, Hornets 9.

hafey

Registered
Reaction score
No Bell in the 2nd. To me, he is clearly the biggest malcontent on the team. His body language has been horrible all year.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
There's a lot of hate for Amare on this board within a few weeks of confusion by the Suns play. Let's be honest and say that that's not too great of a fan. How many boards could he have gotten if he were greedy enough to snatch them, barnes, hill, bell have taken a few with Stoudemire less than a foot away. There's more to rebounding than just grabbing the ball, Stoudemire is playing fine. So please shut the **** up about him and start talking about Chris Paul having two missed TO's. Suns may lose/win, yet there will still be player hating on Amare. Embarrasing and unloyal actions shown my Phoenix fans this season.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 2 TOs in the 2nd period. Lots more effort. We'll see how it ends up. I'll keep watching.

Wonder

Registered
Reaction score
Do you really think the Suns would be in this game even more so without Amare? Stupid.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
There's a lot of hate for Amare on this board within a few weeks of confusion by the Suns play. Let's be honest and say that that's not too great of a fan. How many boards could he have gotten if he were greedy enough to snatch them, barnes, hill, bell have taken a few with Stoudemire less than a foot away. There's more to rebounding than just grabbing the ball, Stoudemire is playing fine. So please shut the **** up about him and start talking about Chris Paul having two missed TO's. Suns may lose/win, yet there will still be player hating on Amare. Embarrasing and unloyal actions shown my Phoenix fans this season.
nah, I'll keep talking about his lack of skill and effort on the defensive end. Facts are facts.

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
amare got a rebound!!!

edit- I spoke too soon. Wishful thinking I guess..

Last edited:

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Are you ****ing kidding me? Did everyone see Amare lose that rebound????

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, Amare actually made a defencive play.... the first sign of the apocalypse

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Get Amare out of there before he sets some kind of record!!!

Diaw cannot be any worse.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Get Amare out of there before he sets some kind of record!!!

Diaw cannot be any worse.

Neh, keep him in. He wants to be the superstar- let him get points/ turnovers double double, or he might go crying, whining, bitching and moaning to the media.