Suns at Warriors ESPN and FSN AZ 7:00PM

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
That late call (By a full 4-5 seconds!!) was one of the worst calls I've seen in a long time. The ref kicking the ball out of bounds, after STEPHEN JACKSON HIT IT OUT OF BOUNDS was ******** too.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
this was an even game, then the refs stepped in with a bad call and a non-call and now we are down by 4, go figure

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Was that ref serious? Practically making it impossible for us to get the ball and then kicks it out of bounds and calls it GS ball?!

Pathetic

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i hate dantoni. he can't coach his way outta a paper bag. he just yells at the refs. awful.

we don't go into amare at all down the stretch. idiotic. this is a coach that likes to lure other teams into playing dumb and doesn't recognize when a team does it to us. we have an enormous mismatch in amare and we don't milk it b/c we get drawn into playing the game the way the warriors NEED it to be. i understand we like to run and get early shots, but we don't NEED to do so with amare. why not play the damn mismatch??? i hate dantoni.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
we are in danger of missing the playoffs all together now

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Why is he trying these dumb long passes that went out of bounds or were deflected all the time. There was really no need for that.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
oh man.. what a game. We need Shaq to come in and knock down some game tying free throws! lol

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amare sucks at the free throw line when the game is on the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05