Suns draft Oso Ighodaro at #40

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So. Watching th tape of this guy. Am I seeing what I am seeing? I am talking about his passing, his handle in the open court. His vision. Sure looks to me like this kid has guard skills.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
So. Watching th tape of this guy. Am I seeing what I am seeing? I am talking about his passing, his handle in the open court. His vision. Sure looks to me like this kid has guard skills.
Our answer at PG? :D

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns sign Oso Ighodaro to a 4 year, $7.9 million dollar contract.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we trade him for Camara? I'm half joking. Still miss Toumani more than Ayton. Maybe this Oso kid surprises. At least Summer League will be interesting.

I'm fine with him being signed but I think we should have waited until after SL. His play there determining whether he gets a Two-Way or real contract.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Can we trade him for Camara? I'm half joking. Still miss Toumani more than Ayton. Maybe this Oso kid surprises. At least Summer League will be interesting.

I'm fine with him being signed but I think we should have waited until after SL. His play there determining whether he gets a Two-Way or real contract.
They must like him

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My guess is the Suns really liked him and wanted to wrap him up long term.