Suns @ Kings

cly2tw

Reaction score
no trust of bench, no way we make playoffs now. Nash is back in. unless implosion by Kings we lose this one

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
we aren't out if we lose this, but we will be because you lose to the worst team in the league this far into the season......something is messed up with your team

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
See, we are playing the Kings after all...

back to a 5 pt game

cly2tw

Reaction score
Kings don't seem to wanna win this game now. They must be more into pingpong balls upon owners instructions. our chance now! ;)

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
just sad we have make a brillant comeback near the end of the game against the crappy kings just horrible.... even if we do win

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I don't watch the Kings, I know they suck, but have they just seriously imploded in the 4th quarter before?

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't watch the Kings, I know they suck, but have they just seriously imploded in the 4th quarter before?

You dont have the worst record in the entire NBA by accident.

GOD, Hawes again,,, we are the worst defensive team ever...

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Kings aren't missing

This is what happens when you come out with 0 effort and 0 intensity. You let a team get hot early and they get to feeling good and you cant recover, especially when you fail at any form of defense.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We just lost one of the most important games of the season to hands down the worst team in the league. As much as I love the Suns, they don't deserve to make the playoffs and I look forward to this team being blown up and rebuilt. It's time to get some young hungry guys in here.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
how can you not come out and destroy the worst team in the league when the team you are chasing got their asses handed to them today?

Because it's human nature. Often players and teams revert to what they are, good or bad. Often people don't learn from their mistakes or constructive criticism. Say, like if you have a poster who continually gets ridiculed for making absurd observations and trivial comments. Say, he gets told he really should stop acting like a fool and making the same posts thread after thread after thread and yet he just comes back day after day and does exactly that. You simply have to scratch your head and just say, it's his nature.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
way to just give up on the seasons what a joke ********....... LEARN TO GET SOME DAMN STOPS

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This has become a pattern with this team: A lackluster effort following a gut-wrenching loss. It's as though they throw in the towel once they take a bad beat.

It should be obvious that the Nash era in Phoenix is over. Better to part ways this summer before the relationship deteriorates further.

Agreed. To argue that point is ignorance. Let him go in a classy way and part ways.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22