Suns @ Kings

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So both teams score over 120 points. Does this mean that this is "exciting basketball"?

Good News though: I was doing the simulated lottery for the NBA draft on ESPN today and got the third overall pick for the Suns. That's the best thing that happened for the Suns today and it wasn't even real.

Last edited:

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
how does the ball go right through your hands, rebound comes right back to you...

only if you're mbarnes.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
season over we suck end of story :( get rid of anyone but amare dammit

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I cant believe that after the Mavs lost and we had a chance to cut it to 2.5 games and have a real shot at the playoffs, this team came out and played like that.

Mike D's teams sucked at D too but I'm not sure I ever saw them quit like that.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh yeah barnes sucks way to just give up on the rebound how awful losing to the kings we are a joke in the nba right now

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
a 3 game losing streak.

we are done. dont count on the mavs falling apart. we had our opportunity, we failed.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
awww well this year is a wash loosing barbosa was just the icing on the cake....but man can we atlest even try to play defense I mean 126 pts to the kings is just a joke :(

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
So is it safe to say when the Suns lose to the Rockets on Wednesday or season is completely over?

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
I would be so glad if Nash and Barnes doesn't return next year. Can't wait till next year where we can expect some efficient scoring from Amare and LB.

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I will always love the Suns, but I don't love this group of players anymore. Do the Suns want to win? Yes. Do the Suns want to win bad enough that thy will work their tails off and put their bodies on the line? Not even close.

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
I know its over, but won't we be mathematically out if the Mavs win their next game and we lose?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
notice how nash always hits a couple of 3's when are down by 10 with a min ago why doesn't he do that crap earlier....

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
You know the players are going to give generic questions to any reporters asking why they played like crap tonight.

For once, I want to see some honesty.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just very dissapointing and disgusting. :rolleyes: Sigh.Rest the old guys the rest of the season unless we want to increase their trade value in the off season.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At this point I'll take a starting 5 of....
Dragic
Barbosa
Dudley
Amare
Lopez
...next year.
Do whatever it takes to bring in some young defense and rebounding thru draft,trades free agency,begging, whatever.
Just say thank you to Nash,Hill,Shaq, and Andrew and move the **** on.

Last edited:

zod

Registered
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity when did Andrew start cheering for the Suns?

OP
OP
A

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Why the hell do you have to edit to put my name in this? I am a Suns fan, doesn't matter how I became one, why I became one. I am a fan. All of you became a fan for some reason, just like me. So back off.
At this point I'll take a starting 5 of....
Dragic
Barbosa
Dudley
Amare
Lopez
...next year.
Do whatever it takes to bring in some young defense and rebounding thru draft,trades free agency,begging, whatever.
Just say thank you to Nash,Hill,Shaq, and Andrew and move the **** on.