Suns @ Knickerbockers 12-17-18

OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
He should know. Is it surprising to you that h knows how to run the offense? Or is it just a subtle dig?

Obviously Crawford was in a different mode last night. 14 assists? The guy has played in a million games and that was the most he ever had? It was fun to watch.

What was that 3rd quarter lineup that torched the Knicks? Holmes, Crawford, JJ, Warren and ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Maybe Holmes is rubbing off on him, or maybe he just got accustomed. Despite an outgoing personality, Ayton seems to still simply be shy when it comes towards playing against veterans, giving them way too much respect.

TJ Warren is a great example why teams need to be careful about writing off young players still on rookie contracts. TJ played 3 years in college and still needed the full 4 years on his rookie deal to become a really good player.

Mudiay looks much better recently.

It has to give you hope about Josh Jackson, talent is there. Eventually it will click.
Exactly all of this. Obviously you need to see some sign of a player turning the corner before their rookie deal is up, but trying to make conclusions just a couple months into someone's 2nd year is way too early. Especially considering the fact that JJ does show the talent required to be very good. Just has to put it together on a consistent basis.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Jackson was +13 last night in 25 minutes. That lineup that shredded the Knicks in the third was really fun to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If any coach can get a Suns team to play real defense and be a real defensive team, I am all in. I haven’t seen it in almost 40 years of watching Suns basketball. Just the novelty of it would be entertaining.
We’ve got four guys who hang their hats on defense:

Bridges
JJ
Melton
Holmes

That’s a good baseline. And it rubs off on others. If Ayton develops defensively and book gives effort this could be a very good defensive team.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Yep. I put 1Suns and then BC on ignore, and the board is much easier to read now. I am fine with someone disagreeing- that's what makes this fun, but I can't take the same post over and over and over again.
It is ironic that Stef also posted the same thing over and over, even after I acknowledged that, and why, I repeated myself (often with new points to be made). Each case was in response to a post supporting the opposing point of view.

I have, in fact, corrected that. But if Stef wants to ignore me, that's his right.

P.S.: Repeated posts on the part of some of us reflected repeated incompetence on the part of Suns management. Until three games ago, we were, and acted like, a last place team, making the same mistakes over and over. I am enjoying the good signs of the past three games.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05