Suns @ Lakers Sunday game thread, October 6th 2024: Preseason

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how the Nuggets let Collin Gillespie walk.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to take anything all that serious from a preseason game, but I do like that Dunn and Oso saw minutes with the "stars", makes me think the plan is for them to be in the rotation early.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel bad for Bronny. Dude is the epitome of the guy who needed 3-4 years of development and maturity in college. Instead, is fast tracked by his dad to fulfill his own personal dream. Completely unfair to the kid who got some pretty crappy advice. He’s not good and wont ever be good, and its not his fault
You are being to nice. He's not an NBA player, and 3-4 more years isn't likely to change that. He has unrealistic expectations on him just because of who is dad is. On the other hand he gets to make a few million dollars when better players never will. So I don't feel to bad for him.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to take anything all that serious from a preseason game, but I do like that Dunn and Oso saw minutes with the "stars", makes me think the plan is for them to be in the rotation early.
It's interesting, Dunn is all defense, and Oso is all offense.

I think Dunn has the better chance of developing the other side of his game.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Josh Okogie played very well with 15 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 steals. If he plays like this, someone will want him.

Okogie is a very hungry player, as is Gillespie, to name a couple.
But that’s always been the knock on okogie, he doesn’t consistently.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You are being to nice. He's not an NBA player, and 3-4 more years isn't likely to change that. He has unrealistic expectations on him just because of who is dad is. On the other hand he gets to make a few million dollars when better players never will. So I don't feel to bad for him.
Bronny was a high 4-star recruit in high school and looked legit his senior year. Had his recruitment not been so telegraphed, he could’ve ended up at a better school than USC, and would have gotten better coaching and development than what Andy Enfield was able to offer. I doubt he would be a perennial all-star, but he has the makings of a solid rotational player, and that potential won’t be unearthed by expediting him thru the system

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Bronny was a high 4-star recruit in high school and looked legit his senior year. Had his recruitment not been so telegraphed, he could’ve ended up at a better school than USC, and would have gotten better coaching and development than what Andy Enfield was able to offer. I doubt he would be a perennial all-star, but he has the makings of a solid rotational player, and that potential won’t be unearthed by expediting him thru the system
We'll take your word for it. At least last night, he didn't look like an NBA player at all.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We'll take your word for it. At least last night, he didn't look like an NBA player at all.
Agree. He’s looked lost all offseason. I also think the pressure of being LeBron’s son is not helping him mentally. I can’t see a situation in which Bronny’s NBA career continues past LeBron’s retirement. I hope his passport is up to date

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake