suns needs childress not diaw

wilkinshui

Reaction score
apparently this is not legimate source.. wondering if anyone picks up the same thing

the source is from some basketball card collector forum
'sports center just reported that the suns are now trying to pick up josh childress for joe johnson rather than diaw!'

meth

Rookie
Reaction score
wilkinshui said:
apparently this is not legimate source.. wondering if anyone picks up the same thing

'sports center just reported that the suns are now trying to pick up josh childress for joe johnson rather than diaw!'

I would give up one of the draft picks to see him in Phoenix. Still I don't belive Hawks let him go.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
meth said:
I would give up one of the draft picks to see him in Phoenix. Still I don't belive Hawks let him go.

I'd gladly see the Suns take Childress and a draft pick for Johnson. Unfortunately, this sounds like one of those He Said-She Said ordeals.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
When JJ signs the Suns contract and the paperwork is sent to the Commissioners office.

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
OR, JJ can throw some crap out there and instead of signing the Suns contract, he could sign the Hawks offer sheet, and the Suns would have to match to retain him or lose him for nothing.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
I would have been nice to do a three team trade and get some players back instead of picks.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think something is going on behind closed doors. The question is whether the fans will ever find out?

SunsPride

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
wilkinshui said:

How exciting... Childress in Phoenix! I would give up both picks to have him over Diaw.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wilkinshui said:

Maybe the Suns are trying Isiah's tactics with Atlanta. :D

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
SunsPride said:
How exciting... Childress in Phoenix! I would give up both picks to have him over Diaw.

Are you crazy? I'd like to have Childress over Diaw myself, but not at the expense of both picks. The Lakers pick next year isn't all that appealing but the Atlanta pick in 2007 only being top 3 protected then not at all in 2008. Now that's got some love with it.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
if we ever actually see those picks I would seriously have a heart attack from the shock.

Last edited:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
if we ever actually see those picks I would seriously have a heart attack from the shock.

if you are saying that we probably won't see them because the Phoenix Suns will trade them first I can understand. If you are saying we won't see them because of the protection I think you better arrange eight trip to the hospital and call your cardiologist absolutely no later than the 2008 draft. The Atlanta pick is unprotected by then.

Personally I think the Los Angeles Lakers will contend for one of the last couple playoff spots this next season.

Joe Mama

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
Personally I think the Los Angeles Lakers will contend for one of the last couple playoff spots this next season.

Joe Mama

Unless they pick up another big man, I'm not so sure. A front court of Odom, Walton, Kwame, Brian Grant and Brian Cook is NOT good. At all.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I havent heard anything about this, and Ive been watching ESPN.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
I havent heard anything about this, and Ive been watching ESPN.
I can't find this rumor, either..... :(

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Yuma said:
I can't find this rumor, either..... :(

Yuma, did you ever get the all-star video from me? I sent it and it was returned, sent it again and never got it back, so I'm hoping you did. :D

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
WastedFate said:
Yuma, did you ever get the all-star video from me? I sent it and it was returned, sent it again and never got it back, so I'm hoping you did. :D
No. I tried to PM you per this site to say it was cool if you couldn't get it to me. ;) My messages didn't seem to get delivered to you. You must have had computer problems again... :(

King A

Registered
Reaction score
scotsman13 said:
i would take childress only if he gets rid of that damn afro.

c'mon man! if i would grow an afro, i'd had one too. These things are freakin' cool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05