Suns @ Nuggets Game Thread

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Take off the rose-colored glasses. Melo never been called dirty? You should read papers outside of Denver once in a while.

give me a break. he can get smacked left and right on a nightly basis, then plays physically right back and HES called dirty? im sorry but i dont buy that.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
NugzFan said:
give me a break. he can get smacked left and right on a nightly basis, then plays physically right back and HES called dirty? im sorry but i dont buy that.

Are you blind? Did I say that everybody he ever plays against is not dirty? There are a lot of dirty players in this league. Carmello Anthony just happens to be one of them. A player can be dirty regardless of whether he's pushed around.

So stop your personal pity party.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All I know is what I see. I have never seen a guy wildly swing his elbows to gain space who doesn't do it regularly. This response sounds just like Utah fans who kept insisting that Karl Malone was being unfairly criticized even after sending opponents to the hospital.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Just a little addendum.

I watched the Nugs vs the Spurs for a few minutes and what did I see? Carmello Anthony whirling on Bruce Bowen and knocking him down with a elbow to the face, exactly like he did Marion. Like I said, it has all the appearances of a well practiced move... and it's about as dirty as you can get. Best keep that flak jacket on 'mello...

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Are you blind? Did I say that everybody he ever plays against is not dirty? There are a lot of dirty players in this league. Carmello Anthony just happens to be one of them. A player can be dirty regardless of whether he's pushed around.

So stop your personal pity party.

pity party? i think not. the guy is just not dirty.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Errntknght said:
Just a little addendum.

I watched the Nugs vs the Spurs for a few minutes and what did I see? Carmello Anthony whirling on Bruce Bowen and knocking him down with a elbow to the face, exactly like he did Marion. Like I said, it has all the appearances of a well practiced move... and it's about as dirty as you can get. Best keep that flak jacket on 'mello...

lol bowen flopped on that play.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
- Tim Donagy is the crap official who also officiated the Knicks game. His poor officiating is contagious to the rest of the crew. My opinion of his was solidifed when he called Eddie House's "3 pointer" a "2 pointer" from the baseline. He was totally out of the play, and had no business making that determination.

Another Bump

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
wow. the nba is major screwed

you know people from EVERY TEAM are doing this right now.