Suns @ Nuggets Sunday game thread, October 13th, 2024: Preseason

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns final preseason game is at home on Thursday against the Lakers.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope they rest the starters again so Dunn can cook. One more game hitting multiple 3’s on respectful efficiency and I’m in on him being a credible rotation player right away.

I think the starters need some minutes together, otherwise I completely agree with you. Yes, I want to see more of Dunn.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope they rest the starters again so Dunn can cook. One more game hitting multiple 3’s on respectful efficiency and I’m in on him being a credible rotation player right away.
Oh, that is already evident. Watched Nuggets feed and the Nuggets commentators said the Detroit coaching staff told them that he was already the best defender on the Suns team—that includes Okigie. The best defender on any team is in the rotation .

Bol looked very good tonight as well.

I think we need to consider starting Dunn and bring Beal off the bench.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, that is already evident. Watched Nuggets feed and the Nuggets commentators said the Detroit coaching staff told them that he was already the best defender on the Suns team—that includes Okigie. The best defender on any team is in the rotation .

Bol looked very good tonight as well.

I think we need to consider starting Dunn and bring Beal off the bench.

I think Bradley Beal would have a lot to say about coming off the bench.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the starters are Jones, Book, Beal, Durant and Nurk, it’s just not a very balanced starting unit. Beal is not a forward, and you are not bringing Book off the bench. Having a defensive stud in the starting unit makes sense.

Wow, this is a deep team.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the starters are Jones, Book, Beal, Durant and Nurk, it’s just not a very balanced starting unit. Beal is not a forward, and you are not bringing Book off the bench. Having a defensive stud in the starting unit makes sense.

Wow, this is a deep team.

Did you watch Team USA? Book can play SF. If he can do so for an 82 game season is another question but against most teams he'll be fine. I'm honestly more concerned with KD at PF. I think he's best at SF defensively and gets chewed up on D and the glass. Unlike Crowder did, KD doesn't box anyone out for a teammate to get a board. It's almost exclusively on Nurk to fight for rebounds and the others grab them when they get a bounce.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22