Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Suns 74 - Pelicans 54

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
nurk with 4 offensive rebounds (11 total) in the first half against valanciunas and zion

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's easy to see why the Suns tend to falter in the 4th quarter with the bench still only producing 3 points.
With book and KD scoring like this, there is very few shots for them. Bol took none, Royce took none, Gordon took like 2, Eubanks maybe 1.

There is nothing to complain about when book is this hot.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The way you continually lift pretty much all burden off Booker for this team’s failings are comical. We get it… you hated the KD trade from Day and more… YOU WERE RIGHT TO HATE IT.

But this season has exposed Booker as completely unable to be a leader of a title contender. And that is the biggest bummer of the entire year because that fact is what truly dooms the future of this team. Taking the bloom off the Booker rose means we won’t be a destination for future stars to try and team up with him. At least not like it was a couple years ago.
Playing out of position has messed him up period he’s a SG and should play as such!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With book and KD scoring like this, there is very few shots for them. Bol took none, Royce took none, Gordon took like 2, Eubanks maybe 1.

Agreed. Dude’s getting whatever he wants and we’re up 20 on the road against a team we desperately need to beat if we don’t want to be in the play-in.

Sometimes we should just enjoy success, especially this season and not nitpick it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Playing out of position has messed him up period he’s a SG and should play as such!
That definitely hasn’t helped. But the team overall has been a rudderless ship and he’s supposed to be the man on it. That still falls on his shoulders.

But this is a silly game to be complaining about it so my bad for even bringing that up.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Let's keep Booker and the other starters fresh. I expect more from the bench.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The way you continually lift pretty much all burden off Booker for this team’s failings are comical. We get it… you hated the KD trade from Day and more… YOU WERE RIGHT TO HATE IT.

But this season has exposed Booker as completely unable to be a leader of a title contender. And that is the biggest bummer of the entire year because that fact is what truly dooms the future of this team. Taking the bloom off the Booker rose means we won’t be a destination for future stars to try and team up with him. At least not like it was a couple years ago.

Nah, the future of this team was doomed with the KD trade. Even if a star was desperate to come here, we can't acquire them.

We have no ability to add meaningful talent.

I also fully expect Booker to go back to being his old self if he is in a situation where he's tasked with being the only reliable ball handler on the roster.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Just like the game previous suns pels game. He did well then, and got a lot of praise for that. That’s when he opened everyone’s eyes that he can be that defender.
it's the whole broken face thing for me tho lol zion is insane

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That definitely hasn’t helped. But the team overall has been a rudderless ship and he’s supposed to be the man on it. That still falls on his shoulders.

But this is a silly game to be complaining about it so my bad for even bringing that up.
Yeah but we have known for years Book is not the vocal loud mouth CP3 type leader. He leads by example so you either need a CP type vocal leader or a good coach, which we don’t have imo! Shoot Beal is a more vocal leader than either Book or KD but he’s new so doesn’t take that stance…yet. This team really needs a vet PG ala CP or Mike Connelly type, Van Vleet would have been a nice offseason pickup but he got paid by Houston…

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I will drop it too, I am sure we will have plenty of other chances to beat that horse, doing it during a good (half) is silly.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jonas keeps going over the back and it's all good.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zion goes over the back of Nurkic as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky