Suns Predictions Game- Monday 2nd January

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Wow. I'm surprised that so many on this board have a really bad Knicks team scoring so many points. I see a lot of mid 90's and even a couple of 100's in this prediction thread. I would be surprised to see the Knicks break 90 points. Is it because it's a road game for the Suns and there is some concern for Nash's wrist?

Nash being out would cause the Knicks to score less, not more... :p

In my case, I see a game that is decided midway through the fourth, with scores on both sides getting inflated during the final several minutes of garbage time.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I figured in this case the joke would be obvious enough that it couldn't cause any confusion, but I'll delete it.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
elindholm said:
I figured in this case the joke would be obvious enough that it couldn't cause any confusion, but I'll delete it.

I got it. If someone actually predicted the knicks to get 140, they would have got laughed off the boards.:D

OP
OP
O

Ollie

Croissant Eater
Reaction score
elindholm said:

Actually I found that pretty obvious and quite funny, especially after reading the whole prediction thread... and anyway, if I have had any doubt about your post, Eric, you can be sure I'd never gave you 10 points :) .

Last edited: