Hornacek playfully pushing Dragic.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns come back from an over 20 point lead to win 127-120.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Heck of a comeback. Midway through I actually started thinking maybe missing playoffs will pay dividends in the long run with the improved draft slot and all. The Suns momentarily put that argument on hold.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve Albert already saying we all know the Suns can come back throughout the first quarter. Suns down by 14 after the first quarter. Talk about the Suns not showing up.

The man knows what he's talking about. :)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ye of little faith. You missed out, dude.

I was going to give him some ribbing but Kentucky beat undefeated Witchita State in a close game. It's hard to criticize that.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I went out for awhile and missed the 4th quarter. We outscored them 34-17.

Good 'D'. Frye played a total of 15:06 minutes, just 25 seconds more than Plum. Is that a coincidence? Is he now on Jeff's YDP list (you don't play)? I hope so! If not, the results should show him something.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went out for awhile and missed the 4th quarter. We outscored them 34-17.

Good 'D'. Frye played a total of 15:06 minutes, just 25 seconds more than Plum. Is that a coincidence? Is he now on Jeff's YDP list (you don't play)? I hope so! If not, the results should show him something.

The Suns went small to win the game. The announcers were speculating who was playing center, PJ Tucker or Marcus Morris.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Geez, Bledsoe was +28. This guy is such a game changer. If he'd been healthy all year the Suns would have easily won 50+ games. No way you let him go no matter what you have to match.

In the last CBA didn't they do more to limit what other teams can offer?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree devilalum about keeping Bledsoe. Also Dragic played good as well.

I believe PJ Tucker was guarding Kevin Love as the game wound down. He played a huge role in the win.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very good game by the suns tonight :) that steal by Dragic on Love was huge when he got the assist to Bledsoe to basically end the game!!! Was so fun to see the suns bench energized and excited after this win. No let down vs the Hawks come out strong need to keep this going.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Geez, Bledsoe was +28. This guy is such a game changer. If he'd been healthy all year the Suns would have easily won 50+ games. No way you let him go no matter what you have to match.

In the last CBA didn't they do more to limit what other teams can offer?

I had no idea what he was going to be when we brought him in. I watched him play with the Clippers and while he did some great things, his team seemed to struggle while he was on the floor so I had some doubts. I became convinced about his value right after his injury. We just looked like a completely different team even though we were playing the worst teams in the league.

I know some posters thought I was the ultimate homer when I said Bledsoe had top 5 potential but I believe it more and more every day. And he's not anywhere near back to his former self and I don't think his former self was all that close to his ceiling. He impacts the game in so many small ways in addition to the obvious things he does. I can't wait to see him blossom into the player he's capable of becoming. Here's hoping his knees are good and he's interested in staying in Phoenix. It will take the max to keep him but if the medical staff buys in, it should be a no-brainer.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Oh ye of little faith. You missed out, dude.

Fortunately that's what DVR is for. ;) I also caught the second half of the 4th live.

And after the pathetic showing by the Suns after the 1st I figured I'd watch one of the best NCAA games of the year and save myself some misery.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
21-10 with Bledsoe in the lineup. Damn...this really could have been a possible 50 win club.

Gotta get him resigned. The Bledsoe/Dragic backcourt is a pretty dynamic building block for the future. they're one superstar PF or C away from probably being a contender. Problem is, those are the toughest positions to find in the NBA. But we're in a much better position after this season then I thought we'd be moving forward.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fortunately that's what DVR is for. ;) I also caught the second half of the 4th live.

And after the pathetic showing by the Suns after the 1st I figured I'd watch one of the best NCAA games of the year and save myself some misery.

Glad to hear it, man.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
21-10 with Bledsoe in the lineup. Damn...this really could have been a possible 50 win club.

Gotta get him resigned. The Bledsoe/Dragic backcourt is a pretty dynamic building block for the future. they're one superstar PF or C away from probably being a contender. Problem is, those are the toughest positions to find in the NBA. But we're in a much better position after this season then I thought we'd be moving forward.

55 wins easy, IMO. Seriously, go back and look at our schedule in January and February and look at all those wins we should have collected.

I don't like our chances of making the playoffs but I love what we have to look forward to. Find a solid power forward (not even a superstar) and this roster is a contender in the making. Len and Plumlee need to continue to improve and Green needs to fall in love with his role off the bench but this is such a far cry from what we thought we were looking at this season. Incredible.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
55 wins easy, IMO. Seriously, go back and look at our schedule in January and February and look at all those wins we should have collected.

I don't like our chances of making the playoffs but I love what we have to look forward to. Find a solid power forward (not even a superstar) and this roster is a contender in the making. Len and Plumlee need to continue to improve and Green needs to fall in love with his role off the bench but this is such a far cry from what we thought we were looking at this season. Incredible.

I agree. The Suns need to get a solid PF, re-sign Bledsoe and do whatever they can do to get to get another star potential player with some of those draft picks via the draft or trade. Also the Suns can go a long way by growing their own young talent if they have a solid big man to anchor their defense.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nets beat Dallas tonight in OT at Dallas. Dallas is a half game ahead of the Suns but the teams are tied in the loss column.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hope Bledsoe recovers his 3pt shooting stroke soon. He's shooting 20% from 3 since returning to the lineup.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake