Suns VS Lakers : Game 2

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
There you go again.. Diaw pops out at 3pt line. sigh.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Think about all the frickin' times you've heard marion bitch and whine about how underrated he is, and then think about how greatly he has embarrassed himself in this series. It makes me sick.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
Barbosa... READ THE FKING DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T JUST LAY IT UP EVERY SINGLE TIME... darn.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the next time Shawn Marion opens up his freaking mouth, someone shove a playoff tape down his throat. Dis-FREAKING-Gusting.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
It ain't over though.... we are getting our shots. We just need to make them. And does coach D teach anything besides "watch Nash and shoot?"

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I don't think Mike D'Antoni is the problem. I seriously doubt that Mike told them to not play defense, stand around watch Steve play.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
I don't think Mike D'Antoni is the problem. I seriously doubt that Mike told them to not play defense, stand around watch Steve play.

I hope you are right 'cause we've been standing arounds for 2 games now. Phil Jackson already made it clear he wants to shut down Nash's passing lane. He is the creator. If we don't move around, the defense is going to glue to us.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Just be sure to put Nash, Eddie, Bell (on kobe) and TT in and lets just let the cannons loose and see what we can do. Anything else will be a horrible garbage decision at this point. PUT EDDIE OUT THERE AND LET EM FLY DAMMIT!

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
CaptainInsano said:
Just be sure to put Nash, Eddie, Bell (on kobe) and TT in and lets just let the cannons loose and see what we can do. Anything else will be a horrible garbage decision at this point. PUT EDDIE OUT THERE AND LET EM FLY DAMMIT!

We've been getting open shots. We just couldn't make them. :(

Hopefully the team can light up in 2nd half. This team only understands offense. No offense, no nothing.

jandaman

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
15 points down, shooting terrible at the moment. Nash is the only one nailing his shots, this is the type of game where players like Kurt and Amare would be instrumental.

Doesnt look good.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Shawn "playoff no-show" Marion

Someone remind me off that Marion for Garnett trade threat. Marion always disappears in the playoffs, ALWAYS.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
We've got NO INSIDE game unless Diaw gets it. Marion wasn't cutting in much at all. Everybody just stood there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05