Suns VS Lakers : Game 2

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I don't want to hear this spew about how odom is a tough player to guard so marion can't get his offense. This is the nba and it is about executing on both ends, and besides: Odom is Odom, not FN SHAQ.

JJC Jr

Reaction score
Alan said:
Did Bell's shot count?

Magic said it counted.

I doubt they're panicking in the locker room right now as much as we are.
I seriously doubt we'll see the same team in the 2nd half.
(and hope we won't!)

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
slinslin said:
Shawn "playoff no-show" Marion

Someone remind me off that Marion for Garnett trade threat. Marion always disappears in the playoffs, ALWAYS.

Yeah, Garnett is really showing up in the playoffs this year...

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
slinslin said:

Someone remind me off that Marion for Garnett trade threat. Marion always disappears in the playoffs, ALWAYS.

sadly this is true it seems, but would you trade Marion for Garnett after two consecutive choke jobs in the playoffs, not saying he can't rewrite what happens but "if" he has a bad overall playoffs I would never do that trade straight up if I have Garnett.

on another note the players who were awesome in the regular season are totally rattled they seem so damn scared to make a mistake that they are totally out of their game and doing the one on one crap again. I hope diaw and marion are not just soft players who excel in the regular season, but it is starting to lean that way for Marion.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
Well, I think the problem is Nash wanted to get people involved more and it turned out all the other guys were ice cold. Then Nash decided to take over and score and we never got back to our shooting rhythm. I guess Nash could keep scoring but I don't know how he can endure all the scoring.

I think Bell's 3pt has really helped the momentum until the quarter ended.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Alan said:
Yeah, Garnett is really showing up in the playoffs this year...

Yeah but to be fair the balance talent on the suns is far far superior to the wolves.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
jibikao said:
Well, I think the problem is Nash wanted to get people involved more and it turned out all the other guys were ice cold. Then Nash decided to take over and score and we never got back to our shooting rhythm. I guess Nash could keep scoring but I don't know how he can endure all the scoring.

I think Bell's 3pt has really helped the momentum until the quarter ended.

well the suns can come back but they have to get some stops they are working hard on D but not smart, to many stupid individual defensive plays are resulting in open lanes.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
Beautiful, all other 4 players were watching Nash. Nobody wants to cut in.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
You know what, Nash, takes over the scoring. Stop passing and causing turnovers.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well we always new number 13 had a huge heart, lets see if the other co-captain has any guts now.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
slinslin said:

what do you guys legitametely think it would take to make that deal happen? I'm thinking Marion, Barbosa, the Lakers pick this year and the Hawks pick - or take out the Hawks pick and make it Marion, Diaw and the Lakers pick - whatever it would be, it would be a king's ransom, but it could be worth it.

Marion is such a playoff joke - which just makes all of his bitching and complaining show him to be completely clueless.

Come on guys - kjeep up the run!

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
hsandhu said:
Well we always new number 13 had a huge heart, lets see if the other co-captain has any guts now.

I haven't seen Marion cutting in even once when Nash got himself in the air. Was Marion instructed not to cut in?

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Earth to regular season marion...Marion?.....Marion???? MARION?!?!?!?!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice missed runner and turnover by Soft Marion

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's all Nash right now.... too bad that won't cut it

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
We cut down to 3pt... then vanished so quickly.

OP
OP
jibikao

jibikao

Reaction score
Diaw is struggling bad. He has no offense going at all.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Seriously, there was a long rebound marion just seemed to let go by him, and on the kobe buzzer shot he gave him room when there was no time to drive.

I have never felt the type of anger towards a suns player than what I have towards shawn right now, and 80% of it isa result of all his bitching about how he never gets respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05