takers for Bledsoe?

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I expected something like this but hoped for more.

Bledsoe doesn’t have as much value as anyone here believes. He’s lead a team to nothing, isn’t a distributor and his d has been awfully overrated. He has multiple injuries in his back pocket and bows he’s shown the propensity to be cancer. Sound like a guy everyone would be clamoring for?

Monroe is serviceable. Unfortunately he’ll help in the pursuit of 30-35 wins this year and likely stunt our young bigs minutes. I thought the bucks would have to include a 1st just to unload him, so them getting bledsoe, a desired asset, has me thinking that McD failed with this trade. Have to see if there are protections on the pick.

Overall this is a “meh” unless McD spins gold outta that pick.
The only possible future Centers I see on the Suns are Dragan Bender (when he bulks up) and Alan Williams (as a solid backup). Considering our Power Forwards is a sign of weakness.

Errntknght

Reaction score
The only possible future Centers I see on the Suns are Dragan Bender (when he bulks up) and Alan Williams (as a solid backup). Considering our Power Forwards is a sign of weakness.

Take a look at Alec Peters... I think the post before mine has a link... I don't know where else I'd have stumbled on it. Probably more of a PF than a C, because of his 3pt shooting, but he's strong enough to defend down low.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22