takers for Bledsoe?

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am not a Knight fan, but this is a very different team now than it was when Knight last played, so it seems logical that he might look better. Even if we don't want him as a long-term answer at PG, why not let him do his thing for a few months, get his 20 points and 5 assists per game (his 15/16 average) and then ship him off somewhere?
I had thought that Knight's injury was a blessing in disguise. Now I would love to have him back.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Okafor idea is awful. Its bad as is but since Philly declined the option on him they have very little leverage to get value from him. Who wants to give up anything for him to be unrestricted this off season?

Yes. Okafor's value is an expiring contract or as a rental.

Come to think of it, an expiring contract does have value to the right team in a trade.

If the Suns were interested in him it would be for the expiring contract and the 76ers taking someone back who has a longer contract.

Last edited:

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score

sinsay

Veteran
Reaction score
I think the perfect fit is N.O. with Cousins and Davis.

They can give the suns a 1st rd pick next year and E Moore he can be the back up to Booker.

Giving the Suns 3 first rd picks and a quality bench player to score off the bench.

With one of those picks Claxton the Alabama PG should be available

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting that he is using the facilities. Seems that his time off is a mutual decision.

I don't know about that. I imagine the Suns could face some issues if they denied him use of their facilities since he is still under contract. I wonder if they could allow him to work out elsewhere, with other teams. I'd tell him to pack his bags to go hang out with Rich Paul and Lebron and hope that would be enough to get the Cavs to ok sending the NJ pick our way. I know they snapped their losing streak but they still need help.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there’s any chance Suns guard Eric Bledsoe is traded to Cleveland? I haven’t really seen anything a potential offer from the Cavs. I see other teams aren’t willing to give up young players in a deal. Has Cleveland even submitted an offer to Phoenix? – Kenneth T.

Dear Kenneth, great question. As of this post, the Cavs have not submitted any official offer to the Suns. It does appear the teams have talked about Bledsoe, but the talks have not progressed. The Suns’ asking price remains high. Of course, everyone around the league knows that will change eventually. Problem is, the Cavs don’t have a lot that would interest the Suns — unless the Cavs threw in their second first-round pick (no way would they include the Brooklyn pick). But there have been rumors (none of which I can confirm) that the Cavs have contemplated asking a third team to get involved. Bledsoe wants to come to Cleveland. The Cavs would love a Bledsoe-Isaiah Thomas backcourt. But finding an offer better than what other teams can give the Suns? Even the Cavs know that’s a long shot.
http://amicohoops.net/nba-rumors-nb...rs-denver-nuggets-eric-bledsoe-jahlil-okafor/

Dan H

ASFN Addict
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Any details? I'm trying to get the stream to come up.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Monroe and a 1?

God I hate McDumbF if that's true

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not a great deal, but there is talent to be had in the late first round in 2018.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22