takers for Bledsoe?

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Meh. An offensive big man is a def need for the Suns and he only has a year left on his contract. Nothing exciting but at least Bleds off the payroll.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I expected something like this but hoped for more.

Bledsoe doesn’t have as much value as anyone here believes. He’s lead a team to nothing, isn’t a distributor and his d has been awfully overrated. He has multiple injuries in his back pocket and bows he’s shown the propensity to be cancer. Sound like a guy everyone would be clamoring for?

Monroe is serviceable. Unfortunately he’ll help in the pursuit of 30-35 wins this year and likely stunt our young bigs minutes. I thought the bucks would have to include a 1st just to unload him, so them getting bledsoe, a desired asset, has me thinking that McD failed with this trade. Have to see if there are protections on the pick.

Overall this is a “meh” unless McD spins gold outta that pick.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
McD got taken to the woodshed again on a deal involving Milwaukee.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns got taken on another trade. SHOCKER! Either the Suns just wanted to end the situation or McD opening his trap plunged his value. Bledsoe is worth more than that IMO. I am not saying he is the most valuable player in the world but he is worth more.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Monroe is also hurt and last report said it might be more serious than originally thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
2+1=3

Unless I'm missing something
Three first rounders and three second rounders.

Now lets send Chandler, two first rounders and two second rounders to Cleveland for the Nets pick.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Three first rounders and three second rounders.

Now lets send Chandler, two first rounders and two second rounders to Cleveland for the Nets pick.

Case in point from that other thread...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a tongue in cheek remark Cheese. C'mon. Seriously.

my bad... sometimes I don't know on this board! On another thread, someone thought we were gearing up to get Anthony Freaking Davis!

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You name a trade McD has done to help the Suns and I'll show you a good Cleveland Browns QB.

McD is the choke artist of the NBA.

traded player becomes all star then McD will trade all his picks for a mid low tier player who was decent in college....you know how this is going to work out in the end

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You name a trade McD has done to help the Suns and I'll show you a good Cleveland Browns QB.

McD is the choke artist of the NBA.

traded player becomes all star then McD will trade all his picks for a mid low tier player who was decent in college....you know how this is going to work out in the end
Arguably Markieff, Marcus and maybe Dragic.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We're keeping Monroe for now, and...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22