Tales From The Darkside: To my followers, Kool-aiders and everyone else

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This joke sums up my thoughts on the game:

[/spoiler] What do catholic school boys and the Pittsburg Steelers have in common? They're both about to be ****ed by a CARDINAL!!!!!!!!!!!
Goofball...you have your / at the wrong end!!

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
For years and years I have been on this board, often ranting and raving about how horrible we were going to be or were and how we were doomed forever until a certain someone was not making key decisions... and most of the time... I was right!:)

WHO'S WITH ME!?

First of all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2LTnzD-vE

Second, in all your Graves bashing during the years, there's one thing that I never understood. Every bad draft pick was made by Graves, but every good one was made by Keim or Green.

With Graves running the team since 2001 can you at least admit that he might have done some good things?

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Goofball...you have your / at the wrong end!!

I did come across a thread from last year in which he predicted he'd never see the Cardinals in the Super Bowl because he'd die the week leading up from overcelebration.

Cheese? You ok, dude?

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW2LTnzD-vE

Second, in all your Graves bashing during the years, there's one thing that I never understood. Every bad draft pick was made by Graves, but every good one was made by Keim or Green.

I don't think I've ever said or typed the name Keim in my life.
With Graves running the team since 2001 can you at least admit that he might have done some good things?

I've given Graves huge kudos during the season for getting Fitz's deal done and for being part of the team who brought Wiz here. I've said he made a great home run pick in DRC. I've actually giving Graves credit where credit was due throughout the years when he got something done. Not my fault you never saw the posts. Sure they weren't walll-papered all over the board, but they were there.

why are people continuining to part the Red Sea right now?! We're just hours away from the Super Bowl! Let bygones be bygones folks and summon all of our strength together to will the Cardinals to victory!!!

SUPER RED BEARD FOR THE SUPER RED BIRDS IN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did come across a thread from last year in which he predicted he'd never see the Cardinals in the Super Bowl because he'd die the week leading up from overcelebration.

Cheese? You ok, dude?

yeah... the multiple back surgeries I had last year and the ongoing sometimes still painful rehab hasn't allowed me to "overcelebrate". who would have thought my horrific back pain over the last 9 months was gonna save my life!

and back pain or no back pain, I'm pilling it up for the next four days all the way to Tampa Bay!!!!!!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
yeah... the multiple back surgeries I had last year and the ongoing sometimes still painful rehab hasn't allowed me to "overcelebrate". who would have thought my horrific back pain over the last 9 months was gonna save my life!

and back pain or no back pain, I'm pilling it up for the next four days all the way to Tampa Bay!!!!!!!

i'm a little worried that i'll lose my brother in tampa bay.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, finally watched this. LEGEN......I hope your not lactose intolerant, or you'd be allergic to....DARY!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Opponents beware, Opponents beware....we're coming we're coming we're coming

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
He'll kick you apart, he'll kick you apart......ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

You must be registered for see images attach

We'll save children, but not the Packers children

You must be registered for see images attach

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I have now listened to that song at least 18 times in the last hour....I am ready for the game. LETS GO CARDS!!!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How in the bloody hell did I miss this thread last year, lol? THAT SONG ROCKS! CHEESEBEEF ROCKS! OUCHIE ROCKS!!! GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
<bump>

Please unleash Beanie Wells in a William Wallace style blitzkrieg and hit Rodgers and his "comfortable shoes" early and often!! That is all....

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Bump...can't let this thread fall too far down, it is key!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Get the torches and the pitchforks, we are taking over as Champs today!

Lets do this.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05