Tales From The Darkside: To my followers, Kool-aiders and everyone else

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I had to fix some of the lines that were bugging me. Edits made.

This is just an absolute classic Donald...I can actually read the lyrics now and they fit damn near perfectly to the song. Well done.

Now if only I had the time to recreate the video with my photoshopped pictures in place of the others.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is just an absolute classic Donald...I can actually read the lyrics now and they fit damn near perfectly to the song. Well done.

Now if only I had the time to recreate the video with my photoshopped pictures in place of the others.

Oh my. If we win this game, that has to be done for the Super Bowl.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my. If we win this game, that has to be done for the Super Bowl.

curse you Donald for getting that stuck in my head.

I've probably said, "He's coming" about 50 times this past half hour.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
curse you Donald for getting that stuck in my head.

I've probably said, "He's coming" about 50 times this past half hour.

lol. I'm happy to have introduced Washington, Washington to the ASFNers!

they're coming... they're coming... they're coming

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Can't let this fall too far......its the key to victory Sunday.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so I've gone from completely crazed Cheesebeef on Manic Monday to calm, cool and collected Cheesebeef on F*** OFF EAGLES FRIDAY!

ok, maybe not completely calm, cool and collected, but this is it folks. The calm before the storm. I'd say savor it... but why bother? We'll have plenty of time to savor the win, the Eagles fans crying, the national media bitching... whatever we want during the two weeks in between the NFC Title Game... AND THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cards by eleventy billion.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i have officially become mental. i am banging on everything in my house (please, please, please remember not to slam on the computer), yelling out nonsense (by myself), and i think i've scared my cat half to death. i bounce in my chair. i've lost control. seriously, lost control. the drive back tomorrow morning is going to be murder.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
How has this not been bumped back up? This played a HUGE roll in the win Sunday.

Breakdown of the outside influences on the game:

42% - KoC as well as other Cards fans pulling strings and "influencing" the right people upstairs
23% - English being in attendance (23% cause of the number of points the Black Cats have)
21% - George Washington
9% - Loud ass croud
5% - All of the doubters fueling this team

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone mentioned George Washington in a public speaking event today.

Woo hoo!!!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread has to be lock'd and HOF'd after Super Bowl Sunday.

Hughc

Rookie
Reaction score
Best. Thread. Ever.

Well, at least the best thread ever that didn't include pictures of girls in bikinis or lingerie.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SUPER BOWL BUMP!!!

About this time two weeks ago, I saw this thread while sitting in a hotel room in San Diego and got SUPER hyped because WE'RE COMING! Cheese took me from shock to complete confidence.

Let's bring it all back around again. It's Monday...less than a week from the BIGGEST game of the Cardinals lives, ever, and our lives as fans. The biggest game in Phoenix history, ever.

6 foot twenty killing Stillers for fun!!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whisenhunt... Whisenhunt...

so it begins again... for the first time (Super Bowl wise)... for the last time (game of the season... and who are we kidding? we ain't never making the Super Bowl again)...

He's coming... He's coming... He's coming...

I don't need to write any more inspired posts or big bold letters to rally the crew. We all know where we are and we all know where we'll be come Sunday night...

Super Bowl Champions.

And Steeler fans, while you may be larger than us in numbers... I pity you when you run into the Arizona Sports Fan Network ready to kick YINZ asses all the way back to that hellhole you call home.

We're coming... we're coming... we're coming...

Last edited:

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
For years and years I have been on this board, often ranting and raving about how horrible we were going to be or were and how we were doomed forever until a certain someone was not making key decisions... and most of the time... I was right!:) (Mao if you bring that Josh McCown thread up, I will hunt you down like the dog you are and kill you till you are dead).

I was told I wasn't even a Cardinals fan from some people when I first showed up. Crimson was sure I was a Cowboys fan for some reason. I was mocked when I said I was betting my last unemployment check against the Cards as 15 point dogs against San Fran back in 2003 and I parlayed the winnings from that 50-14 shellacking into an even bigger bet against us, again, 15 point dogs, against Seattle which they won 28-10. I was derided when I said the Emmitt Smith signing was a joke, not getting anything for David Boston was awful, the draft day trade bringing Calvin Douche and Skillet Hands was an abomination, missing out on AP was the biggest mistake we've ever made, basically the fact that we'd be terrible in years 2003-6, and Nidan's lack of a sense of humour (just kidding Nidan... and to prove that I even spelled that the english way! :)). Why am I telling you all this? To pat myself on the back? To say Cheese Rocks! Cheese Rocks! No, it's because I was right then and BY GUM I'M GONNA BE RIGHT AGAIN THIS WEEKEND!

Take a deep breath because you are about to see words you would swear you'd NEVER see coming in one of my posts:

THE CARDINALS WILL BE IN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR

That's right. No ifs, and, buts about it. I don't care who's suited up. I don't care if the roofs open or closed (but keep it closed damnit). I don't care if Eagles fans somehow take over the stadium and Andy Reid's beard eats Kurt Warner...

WE WILL NOT LOSE THIS GAME - PERIOD.

Just how sure are you Cheese? If that's what you're asking (and you're probably not at this point but... anyways)... so sure that I've already booked flights to Tampa for me, Pappa Cheese and Brother-not-Ouchie (and the only reason I didn't book Ouchie's is because he's flying from a different city than me) so that when we do win on Sunday, I've already gotten a head start on planning and gotten a week's better pricing on those ridiculous airline tickets and on top of that, I've already called my boy from HS who I haven't spoken to in a couple years and told him he should probably send his wife and kids to his parents house for the weekend because the Fearsome Foursome of the Shapiros are coming to take over his house in Tampa Bay!

It's been a dark 20 years, with the just the occassional ray of light sprinkled in here or there. Most of us at one time or another have thought we were really just a franchise buried alive, or at least in a deep dark hole. Folks, that light is flickering brighter and brighter now and it's finally time to come to the realization that we're not in a hole... we're in a tunnel. Let's just keep walking... ALL THE WAY TO TAMPA BAY.

DARKSIDERS, KOOL-AIDERS, WARNER-PHILES, MATT-FANS, OLD, YOUNG, SMART, DUMB, GEE AND MOST OF ALL...

KOC!

Unite! The time is here. The place is now. Rage, rage against the dying of the light! We will not be detered. We will not watch ANOTHER of our home-teams lose a Conference Title or Title Game on it's own home-field. This team... this team which has tormented all of ours souls for one, two, three decades... even a full half century for some WILL BE OUR SALVATION FINALLY. Why? Because it's just that ridiculous and it's the only way anything like this can possibly happen to fans like us. Fans like us will never see our team be the favorite and actually WIN. No, we root for the most wretched franchise in sports (god love 'em) and the only way a franchise like that wins is by shocking the ever living snot out of everyone... and that's what's gonna happen this weekend.

I'll leave with a quote that sums up everything I believe is necessary to win this game... and any game of importance like this. From the great Jesse The Body Ventura:

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!

WHATEVER IT TAKES BOYS! GET IT DONE ON SUNDAY! NIRVANA IS JUST ONE GAME AWAY!

WHO'S WITH ME!?

...that is some good sh^t cheesebeef. I know that there will be tons of Steelers Fans at the game, but you watch and see how much Red shows up all over the joint. Shock The World!!!

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best. Thread. Ever.

Well, at least the best thread ever that didn't include pictures of girls in bikinis or lingerie.

You must be registered for see images

Jessica Biel playing football in a Cardinal red bikini. :devil:

There.

The thread is perfect. :D

JTS

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This joke sums up my thoughts on the game:

[/SPOILER] What do catholic school boys and the Pittsburg Steelers have in common? They're both about to be ****ed by a CARDINAL!!!!!!!!!!!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
This joke sums up my thoughts on the game:

[/SPOILER] What do catholic school boys and the Pittsburg Steelers have in common? They're both about to be ****ed by a CARDINAL!!!!!!!!!!!
:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05