Tales From The Darkside: To my followers, Kool-aiders and everyone else

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
For those of you that haven't taken the time to watch the video....this is basically the summery and all you need to know.

He'll kick you apart
You must be registered for see images attach

He'll save the children, but not the Eagles Children

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you that haven't taken the time to watch the video....this is basically the summery and all you need to know.

He'll kick you apart

He'll save the children, but not the Eagles Children

HO-LEE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG

Best.

Post.

EVAR!!!!

:biglaugh:

6 foot 20 and killing eagles for fun!!!!! Here they come, here they come, here they come!!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't find the link to said video.

edit: Nevermind. I got it. Just can't watch it at work for fear I will offend my co-worker.:(

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh linda, watch it. It's craptacularly awesomely spectacular. if he doesn't mind lines about penises and balls and some f bombs and some muffer droppings, then he'll be good to go.

It's totally weird, but think about the Cardinals being Washington, and strangely it will pump you up.

Thanks a hell of a lot Cheese, for ruining my normalcy.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A) Yeah, he might. I'll watch it at home when I've got no one but kids around..

B) In what delusional world do you live that you think you WERE normal?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anquan Boldin, let me lay it on the line..he had two on the vine...i mean two sets of testicles, so divine. On the UOP field he patrolled the land, with a NFC winning catch in his perfect hands....

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here comes Fitz, he's in control. Whis digs his hands and his body control...he eats opponents' brains and invented the fade...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A-dub, aaaa-dub. 6 foot twenty killing QBs for fun. Rushed, killed, Trent Edwaaaaards...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!!!

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sue Dockett if he rushes too fast, but Donovan's kids wishes Dock was their dad. Smith has a bicep for his brain and a bicep for his heart...DRC will pick you apart, he'll pick you apaaart!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warner has a pocket full of touchdowns and effed the ish out of the Bears, he sings praise into heaven and can score with his stare.

Cardinals, Cardinals...twelve stories high and full of radiation...the Eagles beware, Tampa beware...they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, all in one post. Cheese's inspiration (note, cursing abounds in the vid)
The Cards version:

Aaaaaahhhh....Cardinals, Cardinaaaals...six foot eight and hit like effing bulls. Opponents beware, opponents beware, they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Anquan Boldin, he had two on the vine...i mean two sets of testicles, so divine. On the UOP field he patrolled the land, with a NFC winning catch in his perfect hands....

Here comes Fitz, eyeing a Super Bowl, Whis digs his hands and his body control...he eats opponents' brains and invented the fade...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!

A-dub, aaaa-dub. 6 foot twenty killing QBs for fun. Rushed, killed, Trent Edwaaaaards...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!!!

Sue Dockett if he rushes too fast, but Donovan's kids wishes Dock was their dad. Smith has a bicep for his brain and a bicep for his heart...DRC will pick you apart, he'll pick you apaaart!!

We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children. We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children. We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children. We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children.

Warner has a pocket full of touchdowns and effed the ish outta the Bears, he sings praise into heaven and can score with his stare.

Rolle scores on the Eagles after a pick from the sky. He then dances their style and he never says why.

Cardinals, Cardinals...twelve stories high, diabolical...the Eagles beware, Tampa beware...they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, all in one post. Cheese's inspiration (note, cursing abounds in the vid)
The Cards version:

Aaaaaahhhh....Cardinals, Cardinaaaals...six foot eight and hit like an effing ton. Opponents beware, opponents beware, they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Anquan Boldin, let me lay it on the line..he had two on the vine...i mean two sets of testicles, so divine. On the UOP field he patrolled the land, with a NFC winning catch in his perfect hands....

Here comes Fitz, he's in control. Whis digs his hands and his body control...he eats opponents' brains and invented the fade...he's coming, he's coming, HE'S COMING!

We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children. We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children. We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children. We'll spare children but not Eagle fan children.

Warner has a pocket full of touchdowns and effed the ish out of the Bears, he sings praise into heaven and can score with his stare.

Rolle scores on the Eagles after a pick from the sky. He then dances their style and he never says why.

Cardinals, Cardinals...twelve stories high and made of radiation...the Eagles beware, Tampa beware...they're coming, they're coming, THEY'RE COMING!

Classic!

Last edited by a moderator:

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
So awesome Donald, just watched it again (at least the 15th time now) going by with the new and improved lyrics. AMAZING

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I can't get this song out of my head. Just gets me more and more pumped for Sunday.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I too have watched this too many times now. Mulliwife loves it as well.

"he'll save children, but not the british children."

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I think it's sophmoric, rude and abusive, and yet, it gave me chills. I don't understand why I loved it.

ESPN beware, "they're coming, They're Coming, THEY'RE COMING"

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05