dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bynum and Farmar's options picked up.

Crittendon is a flat out stud.

That's all I got.

I missed the freaking ending. I turned it off when they were down 12 with that 1 and a half to go. I saw the highlights though.

Poor Lakers.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They really need Lamar out there. Another guy who can create his own shot and set up others. Phil doesn't trust crit to give him any minutes, but he's a guy who could do that as well.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They really need Lamar out there. Another guy who can create his own shot and set up others. Phil doesn't trust crit to give him any minutes, but he's a guy who could do that as well.

I didnt see the game, but reading articles and stuff it appears the Lakers played pretty great in 1Q, OK in the second and crap in the third.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didnt see the game, but reading articles and stuff it appears the Lakers played pretty great in 1Q, OK in the second and crap in the third.

They were up by like 13 or so in the 1st when I flipped the channel.

They nearly had 30 IIRC. When I looked in the end of the 3rd, and they barely had 70. ouch.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just gets worse for the Lakers.

yahoo said:
Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom was involved in a two-car crash in Hawthorne, Calif., yesterday morning which sent one person to the hospital TMZ.com reported. Odom was not injured.

Police said they investigating Odom for allegedly running a red light in his Mercedes. Odom's vehicle struck a Geo Prism driven by a 37-year-old woman. The woman needed to be extracated from the car by firefighters.

TMZ.com reported that the female victim was in serious but stable condition with a head injury and injuries to her left leg. Sources told TMZ.com neither alcohol nor drugs were a factor in the accident, adding Odom stayed with the victim and was very concerned about her well being.

Source: TMZ.com

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, I guess there was truth to the LO fender bender...

Odom suffers concussion in two-car traffic accident
ESPN.com news services
Updated: October 31, 2007, 3:52 PM ET

HAWTHORNE, Calif. -- Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom suffered a slight concussion in a two-car accident Tuesday.

Odom, who is inactive for the Lakers because of left shoulder surgery in the offseason, was on his way to the team's pregame shootaround prior to Tuesday night's season opener against Houston, according to the Riverside Press-Enterprise.

The paper reported that Odom went to the hospital in an ambulance and was given a CT scan. That showed the slight concussion.

Odom's Mercedes-Benz was totaled, the paper reported. The woman driving the other car in the accident had to be taken out by the jaws of life.

Odom later attended the Lakers' 95-93 loss to the Rockets.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why can't Jeannie Buss just take over the damn team already? She's light years smarter than Jim and probably Jerry...or both combined.

Her latest deal has been to add videos after practice with interviews and stuff....really good stuff. She knows the business and the game better than failed horsetrainer tennis owner Jimmy.

The lastest video has Kobe on the Suns and matchups, trade rumors, Lamar on his accident and getting healthy (I heart Lamar) and Phil on team, rumors, etc. Good stuff.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luke Walton said:
Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye come stay with me in San Diego. They're both from Phoenix. And we can't really go to Phoenix in the off-season, because it's so dang hot. So they come out here. So does Brian Cook and Kareem Rush. We workout in the morning and afternoon and, at night, we just kind of hang out and have fun ... We bought a bunch of paintball guns and we went terrorizing the neighborhood. We weren't going after houses, but we went to the little park down the street and we'd get teams of four-on-four, until we got chased off by the neighbors. They called the cops, so we had to do a getaway. You might not even want to put that in print. In case we're fugitives.

:lmao:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know, if Lamar were playing I'd feel pretty good about our chances tonight.

As it stands, we probably lose by ten.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobe is finally putting his best skill to use in a way I like.. He's raping the lakers and their fans.. :thumbup:

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
D'Antoni is a crybaby for complaining to Phil about the TOs.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure hope this Vlad shows up all year.

And that Practice Sasha is here to stay.

And that Bynum continues with that sweet baby hook.

And Kobe keeps playing awesome D and boards like a madman.

And Fish stays clutch like always.

And odom gets healthy.

Stop the trade talk...NOW. Roll with this team and for god's sake, somebody neuter Jim Buss so we can make some moves someday!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The worst part about this win is it is on Friday. That means on Monday, Gambo and Ash won't talk about it...because I would love to hear the lump in Gambo's moronic throat talking about the Lakers. He spews so much idiocy it drives me nuts.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy I worked with today asked me to make a wager on the game. I never like to bet on my team, especially the Lakers. Always seems like my team loses whenever I have money riding on the outcome.

Today I said "Sure...$5?" :shrug:

He said "Make it $10 and it is a deal."

Went for it. Shook on it.

Glad it turned out well - for the Lakers and for my wallet !!

:jedi:

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
this years laker team looks good so far. bynum seems to be progressing really nice and walton is looking even better. ugh...stupid lakers

lakers are gonna win the pacific with 55 wins :bang:

trade kobe please????

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
Heck of a bold prediction... and based on one win? Good luck w/ that....

that lakers started off pretty strong last year until injuries killed them. they have a chance if they can stay healthy.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck of a bold prediction... and based on one win? Good luck w/ that....

Mark Asher called the race for the Pacific over after the Suns beat Seattle in game one. He said - "That's it - it's over. Suns win the Pacific."

:lame:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Asher called the race for the Pacific over after the Suns beat Seattle in game one. He said - "That's it - it's over. Suns win the Pacific."

:lame:

No way, I can't believe it...

The worst part about this win is it is on Friday. That means on Monday, Gambo and Ash won't talk about it...because I would love to hear the lump in Gambo's moronic throat talking about the Lakers. He spews so much idiocy it drives me nuts.

Oh wait, never mind.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05