RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Reasons why I hope the Cards play it smart with the Vikings:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reasons why I hope the Cards play it smart with the Vikings:

Playing or practicing against the Vikings during the preseason always brings back nightmares.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think that was the plan, until he played like hot garbage.

It's hilarious the Niners gave up 2 future first round picks and a 3rd to get Lance.

Two of those picks were Micah Parsons and Bryan Bresee.

You can easily argue the capital they gave up has been what's stopped them winning a superbowl.

Delicious.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Eh he's always looked good in practice. He was really bad last year at Florida.
Almost like he was a red shirt sophomore, won the starting job for the first time, under a new HC and new offensive scheme, with a garbage roster, and in the SEC.

I mean, I guess I get it but if you aren't drafting QBs for what they can become, what are you doing? Mahomes was raw coming out of college and could have just as easily been a bust. Smart drafters bet on the player and the traits.

People clown on the 49ers trading up for Trey Lance but how has it really hurt them? They were smart enough to keep looking for a safe QB prospect in case Lance didn't pan out, found Purdy, and are one of the best teams in the NFC. How much is Mac Jones helping the Pats?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Tyreek is full of BS.

He watches film. The team wouldn't let him get away with not and you don't get to be that good without doing so. Also using Madden ratings would be dumb.

Clear wind up.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
People clown on the 49ers trading up for Trey Lance but how has it really hurt them? They were smart enough to keep looking for a safe QB prospect in case Lance didn't pan out, found Purdy, and are one of the best teams in the NFC. How much is Mac Jones helping the Pats?
I think the lesson there is that if you draft well consistently, you can still make a major mistake and not have it ruin your roster for the next three years.

It also helps that Shanahan runs what might be the most QB friendly scheme in the league (combined with maybe the best collection of skill people -- there is that draft thing again)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake