The 2023-24 league year

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Big time $$ but looks to be the same % of the cap as the Watt & Donald deals.

Edit: Granted the guarantees are also far higher.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That contract isn’t going to age well. Given his weird body and likely steroid use (@Russ Smith )I think they’ll only get 1-2 more elite years from him.

I am sure he probably uses but I am more concerned about his injury history. Unless that's what you meant in which case yeah I would be concerned he'll continue to get hurt

Awesome player

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This and a hope that Brock purdy flames out in his first full season…niners taking a strong slide into the muck after a year or two that is the rest of the nfc west (hopefully in the process of us starting to climb out of it)

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
“When Michael Jordan speaks you listen”

Dabo Swinney probably

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
I am sure he probably uses but I am more concerned about his injury history. Unless that's what you meant in which case yeah I would be concerned he'll continue to get hurt

Awesome player
Eh most performance athletes use performance enhancing drugs. Worst kept secret in sports. HGH is the new drug to use since it's hard to test for.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh most performance athletes use performance enhancing drugs. Worst kept secret in sports. HGH is the new drug to use since it's hard to test for.

THere's a somewhat humorous story in the bay area now about Saints rookie QB Jake Haener. His mom, Julie, is a news reporter on Channel 2, has been on for ages, famous for her blond hair and smile. She's been gushing about Jake getting drafted and what a great kid he is etc. And then he got suspended for 6 games for PED violations and is saying what everyone says, I have no idea how I tested positive all my supplements are league approved etc.

Not that I wish ill on the kid but there's just so few guys that admit it when they get caught I assume everyone that says what he said is lying.