The 2023-24 league year

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Conner
Reaction score
Super ignorant post right back at you, my ignorant man. I specifically said it wasn't aimed at you.

The whiners signed Hargreaves. Nice try, though.
That's one guy. The rest are all draft picks, sprinkled with a few trades.

The Niners are the blueprint for building a team the right way. And they have made some mistakes, so it shows you that you can recover from mistakes if you follow the mistakes up with good moves.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Super ignorant post right back at you, my ignorant man. I specifically said it wasn't aimed at you.

The whiners signed Hargreaves. Nice try, though.

I mean, they signed one guy in FA, because they built their core team through the draft.

When you do that you can then afford to supplement it with some key FA moves or trades. Like Trent Williams, CMC and Hargreaves.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Maybe...pre-game and post game chats.

Seriously- I hope Chandler well. Something is going on with him right now.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

#Broncos S Caden Sterns is expected to be out for the season with a torn patellar tendon, source says. The young DB had been primed for increased playing time before the unfortunate injury.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Really sloppy offensive play throughout the league in Week 1. Think this will be remedied? I wonder if defenses (and players coming up through HS and College) are built more to stop the pass-happy NFL than they have been in years past.

2022 was the lowest average points/game per team (21.9) since 2017 (21.7) and you'd have to go back to 2009 to find one lower (21.5). Week 1 this year was 20.5

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really sloppy offensive play throughout the league in Week 1. Think this will be remedied? I wonder if defenses (and players coming up through HS and College) are built more to stop the pass-happy NFL than they have been in years past.

2022 was the lowest average points/game per team (21.9) since 2017 (21.7) and you'd have to go back to 2009 to find one lower (21.5). Week 1 this year was 20.5
I believe you are going to see a lot of teams that under performed will bounce back this week big time. Happens every year.