The 2023-24 league year

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious.

Bagent underthrew the ball by about 5 yards. You could have intercepted it.
If it was so easy, and Murphy sucks so bad, why didn't DJ Moore make the catch? He had just as much opportunity to make a play.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The Colts QB Richardson is having surgery and will be done for the year ...and Browns QB Watson says there is no timetable for his return with a shoulder injury.

Browns obviously didn't trust DTR, so they signed and immediately started PJ Walker. I wonder if they have any regrets on not holding onto Dobbs. He's shown in AZ that he can be a spot or short term starter, which is what the Browns really need now.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The Colts QB Richardson is having surgery and will be done for the year ...and Browns QB Watson says there is no timetable for his return with a shoulder injury.

Browns obviously didn't trust DTR, so they signed and immediately started PJ Walker. I wonder if they have any regrets on not holding onto Dobbs. He's shown in AZ that he can be a spot or short term starter, which is what the Browns really need now.
I think the Brown will win just as many games with Walker as they would have with Dobbs. He'd been with the team for a month and a half on the practice squad. Obivously wasn't getting many reps tho.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky