Supporting Member
Reaction score

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
ESPN Sources: surgery on J.J. McCarthy’s torn meniscus revealed that a repair was necessary and the Vikings rookie quarterback now will miss the 2024 season.

While the Vikings are disappointed, they “strongly believe he will come back better and have a long, successful NFL career”, as one team official said. But rookie season is over.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Andy Reid has said that the starters will play the entire first half. He clearly sees it different than most. Thats after losing Hollywood last week for up to 6 weeks. Hasn’t phase him and his approach in the least.

Hard to argue with his resume and results.

BTW I’m not arguing either way just making light.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Caleb Williams is gonna be good.
I’m on the 4th series so far in the game today and so far nothing at all impressive. Some pretty inaccurate throws annd over the head zingers and underneath dump offs. Taking a sack. As I’m typing he finally has a good throw to Odunze down the sideline for about 40. Had a very Kyler like run for a TD just now. But as we know Kyler has largely been a disappointment overall. 2 real good plays from quite a bit of playing time and a buncha meh for me.

Also I’m pretty sure that most people on here say you can have almost no take aways from PS.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Andy Reid has said that the starters will play the entire first half. He clearly sees it different than most. Thats after losing Hollywood last week for up to 6 weeks. Hasn’t phase him and his approach in the least.

Hard to argue with his resume and results.
100% agree with him

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
100% agree with him
Agreed.
It used to be that pre season game 3 was the dress rehearsal for the starters in the first half and second team in the 2nd half...then game 4 was all about guys trying to make the team.
Now with only 3 PS games...most coaches have done away with the dress rehearsal... but old school Andy is showing all these innovative young coaches how winning is done in the nfl.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The Steelers don’t fire coaches/GM’s but they’ve fumbled the QB situation so bad since Big Ben that they might be toast soon.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky