the Boston story

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i'm bored. i'm so friggin' bored.

thank goodness for the pimp n' ho's party in venice on satty! SALVATION IN THE FORM OF SIN!

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
You know, I'm really trying to be civil with you, but you are really crossing the line. You don't have to be such a jackass, but I'm starting to think that you can't control it.

NOW: I will tell you what I heard.....I was talking to a friend from one of my classes. This friend knew Zack Walz. He was sitting in Zack's front yard, when David drove up. Zack talked to him briefly, then came back and talked to my friend.

Zack told him (and this was awhile before Boston was arrested) that Boston was an "e-****" or in modern day lingo, an ecstasy user. And I didn't fully believe it at first, but now I don't doubt it one bit. 1. Caught with drugs. 2. Drugs in his system. 3. Hangs out at Sanctuary (a place where ecstasy is all over the place).

I don't know why you are so hostile....I wasn't the one insulting you, and I preferred not to throw out things that could be construed as rumors. I have no problem with you. We pull for the same team, so we should try and be allies not enemies.

I had a similiar experince. A friend of mine here in Vegas partied with Teyo Johnson (yes from Stanford) and DB (I have know idea how they know each other) and he was telling me the same thing. Boston was "E"'d up and so messed up that he got kicked out of one of the hotels here. I do not know if I fully believe it or not, but it probably isnt that far from the truth

Still doesnt change the fact that Graves F&*%$d up and got nothing in return for letting the Cards best player walk away!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05