The Cardinals are set to open training camp Aug. 1

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
On our way back from camp day 2.. nothing super eventful in shorts...

Moyhemi (the TE) flashed a bit to me, JJ Nelson is fast, Badger looks good (another pick), and Logan hasn't learned any accuracy. Oh, and some guy named Damon Smith or something (#42) is famous on the cards Facebook page right now for getting shook out of his shoes by Floyd.

Hard to get a read on oline, front 7, or running backs in shorts.

Reaction score
On our way back from camp day 2.. nothing super eventful in shorts...

Moyhemi (the TE) flashed a bit to me, JJ Nelson is fast, Badger looks good (another pick), and Logan hasn't learned any accuracy. Oh, and some guy named Damon Smith or something (#42) is famous on the cards Facebook page right now for getting shook out of his shoes by Floyd.

Hard to get a read on oline, front 7, or running backs in shorts.

I read somewhere earlier today that he was surprising the DB's today with his speed & skill.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I look forward on seeing jj this preseason. I hope he can run circles around special teams on pr and kr.

Also #42 was also in a pic with Britton golden as he caught a nice over the shoulder deep ball.

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
Best time to go

I am taking my son out there today. What time do players usually interact with fans and sign autographs? Is it better to show up early for that or stay late? My son is 4 and likes watching games with me but I think meeting a player would really lock him in as a Cardinal fan for life.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am taking my son out there today. What time do players usually interact with fans and sign autographs? Is it better to show up early for that or stay late? My son is 4 and likes watching games with me but I think meeting a player would really lock him in as a Cardinal fan for life.

Stay late for autographes and such:

http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/training-camp-info.html

AUTOGRAPHS: Following practices, select players will sign autographs along the lower field walls for a limited time prior to leaving the field. To ensure all fans have an enjoyable and safe experience, fans are asked to be considerate of each other and especially to those younger fans attempting to get an autograph. *There will be no post practice autographs on August 28th.

CHILDREN’S AUTOGRAPH EXPERIENCE: A limited number of children between the ages of 2 and 12 will also have the opportunity to participate in a free post-practice player autograph experience. Wristbands for access to this experience will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at the Children’s Autograph Experience table at the entry to the Kids Interactive Zone. The Children’s Autograph Experience will not be in operation for practices beginning on Monday, August 17 when the majority of Arizona schools have resumed. **There will be no Autograph Experience on August 8th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05