the day the cards win it all will you bawl?!

are you gonna cry or not

• yes

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • i'm not sure

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters

freebyrd

Reaction score
on another thread pantone admitted he would bawl like a two year old when the cards won it all,
being the manly man that i am with my three year old son he has often asked me when i stub my toe or get a boo boo, if i cried,
to which i reply "no son men don't cry"

now that he is getting into the cardinals do in no small part to my influence i admitted to him that if the cards ever win the superbowl that daddy would probably cry then,

which i believe i will, maybe uncontrollably maybe i'll just collapse in a heap on the floor bawling like a two year old who lost his binkie'
after 30 years of this bottled up desperate frustration i don't think i could stop it if i tried what about you?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. Dead people don't cry. I fully expect the Cards to win the Super Bowl the year immediately following my demise.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Sure, but first these Bidwills have to go away, so in about 50 years when they do I will cry tears of joy and I will again a couple years after when they finally win.

Yeah I'm one of those ownership haters.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
which i believe i will, maybe uncontrollably maybe i'll just collapse in a heap on the floor bawling like a two year old who lost his binkie'
after 30 years of this bottled up desperate frustration i don't think i could stop it if i tried what about you?

:yeahthat:

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I started crying when I watched the yearbook that highlighted the 1998 season... It was pretty embarressing as it was like 2 years later. So yeah, put my name in for one...

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know. Like Chris, I don't expect to be around to see it. If I am, I'll probably drink a little too much and raise a toast Rod Graves a few times.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i expect every substance of every kind to simultaneously come out of every area of my body possible if the Cards ever win the whole shebang. So, yes.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
i'll say no but im unsure of how i'd react to the cardinals winning it all..i sure would be happy as hell though

OP
OP
freebyrd

freebyrd

Reaction score
i expect every substance of every kind to simultaneously come out of every area of my body possible if the Cards ever win the whole shebang. So, yes.
not a pretty mental picture

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
God, you guys deserve to find out......if it is like winning a National Championship, you will be filled with so much love and pride for your team and your city, you can't help but cry like a baby.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If it happens, crying won't even be the start of it. I've been a fan since I was three years old, and it would mean just about everything to me.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
although it wasn't winning the whole thing, just winning the NFC a couple years ago was euphoric disbelief - just a thrill - much greater than any collegiate appearance by my teams in those ranks

no tears, but then again they didn't win it all

i can just imagine seeing the team all year in every sports illustrated commercial and NFL segment - just seeing that logo painted in the endzone and getting two weeks of national press was enough to make my heart stop a little

i hope you guys get to taste it - just not this year or any year when the seahawks have a team ;)

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
although it wasn't winning the whole thing, just winning the NFC a couple years ago was euphoric disbelief - just a thrill - much greater than any collegiate appearance by my teams in those ranks

no tears, but then again they didn't win it all

i can just imagine seeing the team all year in every sports illustrated commercial and NFL segment - just seeing that logo painted in the endzone and getting two weeks of national press was enough to make my heart stop a little

i hope you guys get to taste it - just not this year or any year when the seahawks have a team ;)

There's a bowl of Ivar's clam chowder waiting for you in the Sound...now get out of here!

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I have no idea--no team I've ever been a true true fan of has ever won the championship. Some have come semi-close (the 'stros), but none have won it all. I don't know how I'd act. It's possible though. I am a sentimental sort.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the Cards drafted Lienart, I let out a war whoop that had every neighbor on the block running to the front door to see what was going on.

That was almost as good as winning the SB.;)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck yes I would cry. This is what we cheer for.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
When the Cards drafted Lienart, I let out a war whoop that had every neighbor on the block running to the front door to see what was going on.

That was almost as good as winning the SB.;)

That is because it was a needed step to winning the SB.

On a side note. Am I the only one that pictured me being at the game when they win the SB and now that I think of it I was at Cardinals Stadium when I pictured it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan