the day the cards win it all will you bawl?!

are you gonna cry or not

• yes

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • no

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • i'm not sure

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I cried two years ago when the Steelers won 'cause I was happy for Bettis. There will be an absolute downpour of tears from me if the Cards won a SB.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Bro - I cried tears of joy the day we beat Dallas in the playoffs. I would say WHEN we win the Super Bowl my tears would be a fait accompli

AzWins23

Reaction score
If i cried after the bears game in defeat last year. I will sure cry if we won it all

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I hadn't experienced such euphoria before, I would probably say yes to the crying. But a few years back my beloved Syracuse Orangemen won the NCAA Mens Basketball Championship & I didn't even remotely cry. I stood, arms extended, in front of the TV, giggling like a 5 yr old. I then stayed up all night watching ESPN coverage. I walked around with this huge smile on my face for what seemed like months. Now, Syracuse hasn't been as feeble over the years as the Cardinals, but they had never won a basketball championship either. I will be ecstatic, but I probably won't cry.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I probably would not cry because I would be too distracted from watching Pigs fly and seeing what exactly the effects of hell freezing over would produce.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I would do. The idea is so inconceivable, the euphoria could cause me to do anything. I'm a baseball Cardinal fan and saw them win it twice(too young to remember the early 60s), but to me a football Cardinal win is better than 100 baseball cardinal wins.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan