The Office: Season 3

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
totally agree. we had to rewind and watch it again, it was too much.

also, i think there's no way in hell jan knew about the picture. she's gonna find out soon, though, and dump him.

Disagree. I think she knew about the photo thus prompting her to drive a couple hours to Scranton. The line "Why am I here Michael?" stands out.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
Disagree. I think she knew about the photo thus prompting her to drive a couple hours to Scranton. The line "Why am I here Michael?" stands out.

i think it's more of a "dear god, why am i here to throw myself at michael?"

i would be willing to bet that she finds out in one of the next 3 or 4 episodes and he's gonzo.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely that she would have seen the pic that soon. She'd be the last one. She'll hear about it soon enough, and Micheal will be in deep water...or not. Who knows? Maybe she gets fired for not disclosing the relationship?

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely that she would have seen the pic that soon. She'd be the last one. She'll hear about it soon enough, and Micheal will be in deep water...or not. Who knows? Maybe she gets fired for not disclosing the relationship?

Valid point. Should be interesting to see this week.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Unlikely?

It was sent to Dunder-Mifflin employees, and Packer got it back from the 1st recipient 10 seconds after Michael sent it.

It features two highly important DM employees...and it happened early in the morning, and Jan came by in the afternoon.

She would know. In real life, she would know.

Some friend would have called her to tell her.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unlikely?

It was sent to Dunder-Mifflin employees, and Packer got it back from the 1st recipient 10 seconds after Michael sent it.

It features two highly important DM employees...and it happened early in the morning, and Jan came by in the afternoon.

She would know. In real life, she would know.

Some friend would have called her to tell her.

Not same day...no way. It would have gone to "trusted" people. She is brass....the rumors would fly, but it wouldn't get to the kind of people who would send it to the top until late in the day...it's two hours from Stamford to Scranton, so she left midday. I honestly don't think she's seen it yet.

Possible, but I'd guess not...otherwise I'm sure the show would have mentioned it more directly. IMO.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not same day...no way. It would have gone to "trusted" people. She is brass....the rumors would fly, but it wouldn't get to the kind of people who would send it to the top until late in the day...it's two hours from Stamford to Scranton, so she left midday. I honestly don't think she's seen it yet.

Possible, but I'd guess not...otherwise I'm sure the show would have mentioned it more directly. IMO.

You might be right...in "show" land.

But in real life, she'd know.

Probably has a Blackberry too :)

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In reality it's unlikely that she wouldn't have seen it. But folks, this is a sitcom. I don't think she's seen it yet, and might not ever. It may never be spoken of again.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In reality it's unlikely that she wouldn't have seen it. But folks, this is a sitcom. I don't think she's seen it yet, and might not ever. It may never be spoken of again.

That's the problem...it may never be referred to again. And that sucks.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
another great episode tonight/last night..... i cant wait to see where it goes (not spoiling incase those of you havent seen it)

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stanely killed me...laughing at Ryan the whole time in the car...I LOVE him, lol.

Mike

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this was one of the funniest ones.

I also very much like how they continue to give you insights into "Michael the Competent" instead of making him a one-dimensional "Michael the Bafoon." (the other insight was during the trade show episode. He landed a big client that no one else even bothered to approach because they were with another, larger paper supplier)

I think his character is written and acted really brilliantly.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim and Dwight on their sales call was brilliant. You think Dwight is messing it up, but they have it down and close the deal.

Michael the competent...nice.

Also like Phyllis knowing that he hairdo and makeup would be a good deal for the client...and Jim's look at Karen was fantastic upon returning to the office. Karen was still hot, even with that hideous makeover.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've decided she's not so hot.

I thought she was hot from when she was on Freaks & Geeks. I'm surprised that Spiderman didn't marry her...oh well. Anyway, she looks exotic. Maybe her dad was a GI.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've decided that you two are crazy.
Like a fox!

Remeber that show? Boy, that was sorta bad. BTW, the other day someone mentioned Hardcastle and McCormick, a show I hadn't thought about in at least a decade. You know hwta? The very next day I read a letter in Wizard Magazine (a comic book magazine) that mentioned the show--something about the coyote car that McCormick drove. Weird.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness post.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just trying to talk about the hot ones (at least according to Mike and Jason in their bizarro world).

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05