The Office: Season 3

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe nobody brought up that the Asian girls were three different ones. Pretty ones in the joint....different ones coming into the party, attractive but not as much as they were in the earlier scene, and again different ones after they first walked in, much less attractive.

They switched the actresses three times, playing on the "asians look alike" theme. Also my wife said they may have been playing on the alcohol too and the guys sobering up.

HI-Larious.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
I can't believe nobody brought up that the Asian girls were three different ones. Pretty ones in the joint....different ones coming into the party, attractive but not as much as they were in the earlier scene, and again different ones after they first walked in, much less attractive.

They switched the actresses three times, playing on the "asians look alike" theme. Also my wife said they may have been playing on the alcohol too and the guys sobering up.

HI-Larious.

whew

i thought i was just seeing things.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whew

We went back and looked at it because we thought it was only two sets, and realized it was three sets...most places online talking about it only mention the two sets. But the last two are really not attractive, while the middle two are kind of attractive. The first two are pretty awesome.

Michael marking the girl on the arm was incredibly funny...holy crap.

Pam and Karen teaming up was fantastic as well...maybe Jim can hook something "special" up.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geez, this is sad. People know I love the Office too much.

I got a Dwight bobblehead at Thanksgiving from some family who we wouldn't see at Xmas.

Then our best friends had already ordered me one BEFORE Thanksgiving and were totally mad I got one...but yet still gave it to me so I could have both?

Then they got me an Office 2007 Calendar, which rocks. But when I open it, my wife hangs her head and says "I got the for you too :( "

Unbelievable.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whew

Me too. I didn't want to say anything for fear of being acused of subtly saying "they all look alike." :0)

That's a riot that they did that, though. I was thinking that the waitress looked better in Asian Hooters than they did at the office.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score

thanks for the link!

Fischer: A good example of improv that paid off was in our episode "The Gay Witch Hunt" (Season 3, Episode 1). That kiss between Oscar and Steve (Carell) was not scripted. And all of our reactions are the real reactions. It speaks so much to Oscar's professionalism that he did not break.

Nunez: I do not break. You can write that down. He wasn't supposed to kiss me. We did it a couple of times, and he wasn't kissing me. And then that once, I see his lips coming closer and closer; I'm like, "Dear God, he's going to kiss me." And sure enough, he planted one on my face.

Fischer: In the moment you don't know. It's like, "Did we just go too far?" But it was so great! And then Rainn got up and tried to kiss Oscar, and we all lost it.

:biglaugh:

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
^Bump^

Tonight it finally returns! Whoo! My Tivo is all set and ready to go.

Now how much longer until Heroes brightens my heart again
:help:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank Goodness. This is just what the abomb needs.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank Goodness. This is just what the abomb needs.
The abomb needs a better attitude, or a mutant power to take him back to this morning when his attitude was better. abomb also needs to drop the third person references. abomb needs to watch Firefly and report back to the rest of ASFN and then try to explain himself for why it took him so damn long to get on board; abomb will find that difficult. abomb needs to take a listen to DeVotchka, which abomb will probably find too "circus-y," but then abomb will grow to like it, especially after abomb's special friend jenna decides it passes her cool-test.

But, mostly abomb needs to lose the attitude.

good lord, I love Grand Marnier.

Last edited:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but the scene where Dwight consoled Pam basically made me want to cry.... and laugh.... at the same time. I'm so happy to see Pam finally show som e emotion about things. And honestly, it was nice to see a different side of Dwight.

Love.This.Show.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...did Jan know about the picture or not?

We couldn't decide.

Yeah, I wasnt sure about that either. You'd think that if she saw it, she would have at least mentioned something about it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The abomb needs a better attitude, or a mutant power to take him back to this morning when his attitude was better. abomb also needs to drop the third person references. abomb needs to watch Firefly and report back to the rest of ASFN and then try to explain himself for why it took him so damn long to get on board; abomb will find that difficult. abomb needs to take a listen to DeVotchka, which abomb will probably find too "circus-y," but then abomb will grow to like it, especially after abomb's special friend jenna decides it passes her cool-test.

But, mostly abomb needs to lose the attitude.

good lord, I love Grand Marnier.

What an epic post. abomb needs to buy some GM.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how funny was it when he accidentally sent it to Packing instead of Packard - hilarious. the look on his face was priceless.

shawn

I know...and it's like he's screwed up in the past a bunch, but this time, he KNEW he blew it big time.

So hilarious.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just felt bad for Michael in the first half of the show. I found his predicament amusing, but not funny.

The funniest part of this one was Dwight taking of his suit coat, presumable to put around Pam's shoulders, onlt to wrap it around his waist and proclaim, "boy. It's hot in here." classic.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just felt bad for Michael in the first half of the show. I found his predicament amusing, but not funny.

The funniest part of this one was Dwight taking of his suit coat, presumable to put around Pam's shoulders, onlt to wrap it around his waist and proclaim, "boy. It's hot in here." classic.

And then to add "You must be pms-ing bad, huh?"

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And then to add "You must be pms-ing bad, huh?"
I am SO dissappointed!!! There was a lot of background noise when I was watching that part, and I thought Dwight said "You miss Jim, dont you?" and I WAS LIKE OMG!!!!

But now that I think about it, the PMS-ing part is freaking funny, too. I heart Dwight.

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H

I find more and more that I feel like cringing with Michael's predicaments because of how ignorant he is and the trouble he nearly gets himself into.

That scene with Dwight was the funniest part of the whole episode. Especially because he was teary eyed during that scene.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle

totally agree. we had to rewind and watch it again, it was too much.

also, i think there's no way in hell jan knew about the picture. she's gonna find out soon, though, and dump him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05