The Office: Season 3

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. I figured there was no way they were letting that one slide. It's 800-984-3672 if anyone wants to call it.

I have no idea how parts of that ep passed the network censors, specifically Michael with his finger hanging out of his fly and making it go down when Toby came in.

Well duh you did, you are the reason why i called it... :)

Louis

DJ Roomba
Reaction score
Winning Friends and Influencing the People in My H
Tonight's ep should be great:

Ep description in spoilers.
Michael is being considered for a position in Corporate and has to recommend his replacement. While the group expects a fun outing at Lake Scranton, Michael has planned a day of Survivor-like competitions to find his successor. Meanwhile, Pam is not asked to join in any of the activities and is forced to watch Jim and Karen have fun together.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight's ep should be great:

Ep description in spoilers.
Michael is being considered for a position in Corporate and has to recommend his replacement. While the group expects a fun outing at Lake Scranton, Michael has planned a day of Survivor-like competitions to find his successor. Meanwhile, Pam is not asked to join in any of the activities and is forced to watch Jim and Karen have fun together.

Oh that must be so difficult for Pam. :bigyawn:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OH My. GOD.

Would someone PLEASE PLEASE upload this episode and send it to me, either through yousendit or SOMETHING.

DEAR GOD PLEASE I cant wait until the DVD's come out.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Great episode tonight though, just seems like every week they seem to make a better episode than the week before. Great show

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pam = Holy crap.

Was not expecting that.

Karen is going to get the job, have to move and then the jim/karen/pam dynamic is going to blow up, bigtime.

Poor Andy...but him falling in the water and Angela's response was simply hilarious.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Kinda off topic, but to follow up a night where Pam is totally hot and I want to be with her.... I went and saw Blade of Glory...

Jenna Fischer in lingerie = :notworthy

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"I've never seen that look in another man's eyes before. Never. I thought I was going to die.

...at beach day."

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and poor Toby.

Pam: "Oh thanks, I forgot mine. I'm wearing a two-piece."

Toby: :|

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
another fantastic episode last night.

Pam just dropped the hammer - awesome! Jim couldn't get the look off of his face either - totally shocked. glad it is out in the open - now the dynamic between those three will definitely change...

andy in the fat suit falling in the water and just floating around was hysterical - absolutely hysterical...hey, beer me some help...

shawn

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Great episode. I'm love'n the longer run times. Andy used to annoy me, but now I think he's freak'n hilarious.

asudevil83

Reaction score
Great episode. I'm love'n the longer run times. Andy used to annoy me, but now I think he's freak'n hilarious.

next year they are supposed to be taking it to an hour long each episode.....or at least that was rumoured.

it would be a good idea because they have quite a few major characters in this show and it does seem like they have had to either push through too quickly with episodes or carry them 40 minutes long.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
next year they are supposed to be taking it to an hour long each episode.....or at least that was rumoured.

it would be a good idea because they have quite a few major characters in this show and it does seem like they have had to either push through too quickly with episodes or carry them 40 minutes long.

and i think the opposite - they should stay with the shorter time format because the gags may not be able to sustain an hour long-episode. i really hope that the ''funniness" of the show does not become diluted because of an extended format.

shawn

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dag nabbit! sometimes I REALLY hate working in the industry because it just RUINS great surprises and it's because someone tells me something, but because I learn of certain casting which means I know who will or will not be back to certain shows next year and THAT has RUINED the season finale for me, at least dramatically speaking.

damnit.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and i think the opposite - they should stay with the shorter time format because the gags may not be able to sustain an hour long-episode. i really hope that the ''funniness" of the show does not become diluted because of an extended format.

shawn

I agree with you...I really hope this doesn't end up killing the show's momentum. To this point, it has only gotten better and better.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
I agree with you...I really hope this doesn't end up killing the show's momentum. To this point, it has only gotten better and better.

They are staying at the 30 minute format.... however, there will be 5 hour long episodes

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"What is the ration between Shrut bucks and Stanley Nickel bucks?"

"About the same ratio between unicorns and lephricans"

LOL

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was FANTASTIC...!

The very, very end with the person who gets the job was amazing.

Best quote of the night:

"Swing low, sweet chariot." - Creed.

:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05