The Office: Season 3

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
awesome! I was wrong! i didn't know what was going to happen after all!

great show.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a chick crush on Pam Beesly.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this show is absolutely great - what a fantastic episode last night. great way to end a season.

shawn

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So that was the finale, huh?

It's a real catch-22 with the type of relationship that Jim and Pam have. You WANT them to get together, but if they do the dynamic that makes it such great television is broken; See David Addison and Maddy Hayes.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Who was the cast member that Mark Curtis said was injured? I didn't watch the news afterwards and can't find anything online.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So that was the finale, huh?

It's a real catch-22 with the type of relationship that Jim and Pam have. You WANT them to get together, but if they do the dynamic that makes it such great television is broken; See David Addison and Maddy Hayes.

Maybe, but that hasn't been much the focus this year, so I'm not sure it will be that bad.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Oh, found it....

NEW YORK -- Jenna Fischer of The Office has fractured her back in four places, but it could've been a lot worse.

Her publicist tells the New York Daily News that Fischer fell down some stairs at a bar where a party for The Office was being held.

The publicist says Fischer "avoided anything scary near the spine and she'll make a full recovery in time to shoot season four of The Office this summer

She plays Pam Beesly, the mousey, sweet receptionist in the NBC adaptation of the British sitcom.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/Entertainment/Weekend/2007/05/18/pf-4190060.html

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
Oh, found it....

NEW YORK -- Jenna Fischer of The Office has fractured her back in four places, but it could've been a lot worse.

Her publicist tells the New York Daily News that Fischer fell down some stairs at a bar where a party for The Office was being held.

The publicist says Fischer "avoided anything scary near the spine and she'll make a full recovery in time to shoot season four of The Office this summer

She plays Pam Beesly, the mousey, sweet receptionist in the NBC adaptation of the British sitcom.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/Entertainment/Weekend/2007/05/18/pf-4190060.html

:shakesfist:

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great episode. Who did they not sign back?

i think he said he was mistaken. although it looks like ryan won't be a regular anymore and if jim broke up with "what's-her-name" then she may be gone - but who knows.

shawn

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05