The Official Change vikesfan Name

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Why did you decide to throw Thirty-Two into this mix, Especially with the demeanor you attached?

It's my post I can do anything I want to. :D

Who are you? The board Gestapo? :biglaugh:

BTW....and just what would be that "demeanor" that you spoke of?

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
How about

Fan_de_la_Verde

Captain Green Cheeks

Chief Dances_with_Green

As Green as it gets

Greenback

the list is endless

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Allen.Greensfan, kinda like Allen Greenspan would be a nice, sophisticated handle. When's the poll popping up?

Vikesfan, Assface got his name from a poll, just so you are aware of what the outcome might be...

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
And Assface? Only someone with 32 in their name could find decency in that. They got what they deserved.

:rolleyes:

What is your problem?

What have I ever done to you? Yeah, NOTHING. I don't even think I've spoken more than 3 words to you. So go take your cheap shots elsewhere.

That said, vikesfan, I think you should change your name to whatever you want it to be.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
:rolleyes:

What is your problem?

What have I ever done to you? Yeah, NOTHING. I don't even think I've spoken more than 3 words to you. So go take your cheap shots elsewhere.

That said, vikesfan, I think you should change your name to whatever you want it to be.

HUH?????

Holy outrage Batman, lighten up people. Why is everyone so serious, and ready to chop other's head or balls off???? :confused:

Edited to add: I can't believe you and a few others here actually took my post seriously.

Amazing, simply amazing. :D

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
Since there are 2 threads on this, I will repeat my post from the other thread, as thi subject is of no trivial nature.

As of now the vote count has increased to 14-13...for. I hope justice and decency prevail, and these boards do not slip like an oiled eel down the drainpipe of inequitous time.

......OK....here's the deal.

In the first place.....Arthur, way back when...you were still a little dorm rat that didn't know a PAC from a WAC, I was your biggest pimp.... getting you started with your polls...encouraging you when you were a nobody.

And now, that you've gone on to fame and fortune, you forget your roots.
Ease up on Vikes fan. I know he's whacko...but that should make him just "one of the guys" here....and all men deserve their dignity.

I have voted in favor of his name change to Greenfan. At this point that makes it 9-8...for. I hope that helps!
I was trained by the U.S. Census Bureau to recognize that what ever a person wants to call themselves...then that's what they are...that's their fundamental right. If both your parents were Polish but you say you are Mexican...then you are Mexican according to the U.S. Gov't.
In this case...just like the miracle on 34th St., if it's good enough for Uncle Sam, then it's good enough for me.

Just because Ouchie and Assface either got hoodwinked into what they did, or were to slow on the uptake or lacking in self esteem enough to allow something like that..... should not drag Vikesfan down like a shackled criminal with no rights. Look what happened to them.

Ouchie the Clown, for crissakes. And Assface? Only someone with 32 in their name could find decency in that. They got what they deserved.

But if Vikesfan has the self respect to want to retain his own naming rights, then it only behooves each and every one of us, in all good conscience to allow him that basic privilege.

I now relinquish my time to any illustrious poster that also sees the value of upholding these basic values that seem so self evident.

:soapbox: :band: :yoda:
:raccoon: :whip: :nono:

in the face of being banned . . .

tango, you are a ****ING cornholio

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
in the face of being banned . . .

tango, you are a ****ING cornholio

HUH?????

Holy outrage Batman, lighten up people. Why is everyone so serious, and ready to chop other's head or balls off????

Edited to add: I can't believe you and a few others here actually took my post seriously.

Amazing, simply amazing.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

HUH?????

Holy outrage Batman, lighten up people. Why is everyone so serious, and ready to chop other's head or balls off????

Amazing, simply amazing.

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
HUH?????

Amazing, simply amazing.
because you didn't add the correct :)

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:

HUH?????

Amazing, simply amazing.

It's not about us needing to lighten up. It's about you needing to learn some basic interaction skills - ones that exclude a condescending attitude, cheap shots and the backhanded insults.

I can take a joke, trust me. Try posting on the Everything Else Forum. :D

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
It's not about us needing to lighten up. It's about you needing to learn some basic interaction skills - ones that exclude a condescending attitude, cheap shots and the backhanded insults.

I can take a joke, trust me. Try posting on the Everything Else Forum. :D

HUH?

...and I do read and occasionally post on the weight loss thread...Why do you think I made the reference to your name in relation to Assface in the first place....sheesh. :rolleyes:

Having a bad hair day today?????? :shrug:

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
HUH?

...and I do read and occasionally post on the weight loss thread...Why do you think I made the reference to your name in relation to Assface in the first place....sheesh. :rolleyes:

Having a bad hair day today?????? :shrug:
becouse you said 32 hello :stupid:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05