The Official Change vikesfan Name

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
HUH?

...and I do read and occasionally post on the weight loss thread...Why do you think I made the reference to your name in relation to Assface in the first place....sheesh. :rolleyes:

Having a bad hair day today?????? :shrug:

I was implying that I can take a joke because of what goes on in the Everything Else Forum - not that you don't post there.

And nope, not having a bad hair day, Tango. I'm actually looking pretty hot today. Thanks! :wave:

So Vikesfan, back to the topic - have you decided yet?

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
I was implying that I can take a joke because of what goes on in the Everything Else Forum - not that you don't post there.

And nope, not having a bad hair day, Tango. I'm actually looking pretty hot today. Thanks! :wave:

So Vikesfan, back to the topic - have you decided yet?

I'm sure you are looking hot today...I wasn't referring to your physical appearance, but more to your ball busting attitude.
:rolleyes:
And my comment was nothing more than an outgrowth of the fact that do I not only post there but I actually read some of the other threads even though I don't post on them.

....and my reference to you was strictly due to the banter that goes on there with the little "relationship" between you and Assface.....and Ryan.

For someone that says you can take a joke...OK...now maybe you need to work on recognizing one.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
I'm sure you are looking hot today...I wasn't referring to your physical appearance, but more to your ball busting attitude.
And my comment was nothing more than an outgrowth of the fact that do I not only post there but I actually read some of the other threads even though I don't post on them.

....and my reference to you was strictly due to the banter that goes on there with the little "relationship" between you and Assface.....and Ryan.

For someone that says you can take a joke...OK...now maybe you need to work on recognizing one.
:wtf: ok now you are being an ass.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
And my comment was nothing more than an outgrowth of the fact that I do not only post there but I actually read other some of the other threads even though I don't post on them.

....and my reference to you was strictly due to the banter that goes on their with the little "relationship" between you and Assface.....and Ryan.

Alright, no more for me. This is childish.

I think I'm officially a member of the "I've Tried Talking With Tango, But It Really IS Pointless" Club.

Cool. I feel so validated!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Tangodnzr
Banned

Tango gets a 7 day rest for insulting people repeatedly.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Well it looks like we just about have a full quorum of the "I hate Tango" sect present now. :thumbup:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
Well it looks like we just about have a full quorum of the "I hate Tango" sect present now. :thumbup:

I don't hate you Tango.

You're just not one of my favorite posters. But I think we can both live with that. ;)

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
I don't hate you Tango.

You're just not one of my favorite posters. But I think we can both live with that. ;)

If I could wangle up a guest appearance on X-files...would that get me back in your good graces? :idea: ;)

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
thirty-two looks hot ALL the time ...

Green Card is perfect.

He showed up on a Cards board, because he followed Denny Green.

And he's a freakin Canadian, so he NEEDS a green card.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffGollin
First choice: GreenCard.

Vikesfan said:
ROTFLMAO that is genius!!!

I agree with Lex and the above.

Greencard is genius, and a perfect fit. :thumbup:

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
Since there are 2 threads on this, I will repeat my post from the other thread, as thi subject is of no trivial nature.

As of now the vote count has increased to 14-13...for. I hope justice and decency prevail, and these boards do not slip like an oiled eel down the drainpipe of inequitous time.

......OK....here's the deal.

In the first place.....Arthur, way back when...you were still a little dorm rat that didn't know a PAC from a WAC, I was your biggest pimp.... getting you started with your polls...encouraging you when you were a nobody.

And now, that you've gone on to fame and fortune, you forget your roots.
Ease up on Vikes fan. I know he's whacko...but that should make him just "one of the guys" here....and all men deserve their dignity.

I have voted in favor of his name change to Greenfan. At this point that makes it 9-8...for. I hope that helps!
I was trained by the U.S. Census Bureau to recognize that what ever a person wants to call themselves...then that's what they are...that's their fundamental right. If both your parents were Polish but you say you are Mexican...then you are Mexican according to the U.S. Gov't.
In this case...just like the miracle on 34th St., if it's good enough for Uncle Sam, then it's good enough for me.

Just because Ouchie and Assface either got hoodwinked into what they did, or were to slow on the uptake or lacking in self esteem enough to allow something like that..... should not drag Vikesfan down like a shackled criminal with no rights. Look what happened to them.

Ouchie the Clown, for crissakes. And Assface? Only someone with 32 in their name could find decency in that. They got what they deserved.

But if Vikesfan has the self respect to want to retain his own naming rights, then it only behooves each and every one of us, in all good conscience to allow him that basic privilege.

I now relinquish my time to any illustrious poster that also sees the value of upholding these basic values that seem so self evident.

:soapbox: :band: :yoda:
:raccoon: :whip: :nono:

:D

:raccoon:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
Just because Ouchie and Assface either got hoodwinked into what they did, or were to slow on the uptake or lacking in self esteem enough to allow something like that..... should not drag Vikesfan down like a shackled criminal with no rights. Look what happened to them.

Ouchie the Clown, for crissakes. And Assface? Only someone with 32 in their name could find decency in that. They got what they deserved.

It would be easier to take as a joke if you weren't routinely the most insulting poster on this board. This isn't the first time you've taken a cheap shot at me. To be perfectly honest I don't buy your "it's just a joke" line because you haven't even hinted at an apology, every other time I've seen someone else on the board make a post that was misintepreted they've apalogized for the confusion. So far you've demonstrated a complete lack of sincerity.

You love to call out everyone else on a percieved lack of class and decency. You constantly take unprovoked cheap shots at a number of posters here. To use one of your quotes, "class isn't just something you skip to pound brews with the guys." I laughed at that one, it's actually quite ironic. You should consider taking some of your own advice though.

Lacking in self esteem? If that was the case do you really think I'd let people call me Assface? Besides, I'm not the one who's always trying to tear everyone down.

I did like the part about Ouchie. It's kind of funny, you know, a retired tango dance instructor calling a successful lawyer slow on the uptake. Hmmm....he's a former Phoenix most eligible batchelor and you're a bitter old man in Idaho, I can see where he wouldn't have quite as much self esteem as you.

Oh yeah, before I forget,

Holy lonely old man Batman, I'm not being insulting, it's a joke

Just wanted to make sure I got my Tango style disclaimer in there.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kudo's to Arthur, even though he may be one of the youngest posters, he certainly seems to possess a lot more maturity and common sense than a few others here.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vikesfan said:
ROTFLMAO

The GreenFather

GreenFellows

How Green Was My Valley

The Birdman of Green, or The Greenman of Alcatraz.

The Green Goblin.

Green Hornet

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Assface said:
It would be easier to take as a joke if you weren't routinely the most insulting poster on this board. This isn't the first time you've taken a cheap shot at me. To be perfectly honest I don't buy your "it's just a joke" line because you haven't even hinted at an apology, every other time I've seen someone else on the board make a post that was misintepreted they've apalogized for the confusion. So far you've demonstrated a complete lack of sincerity.

You love to call out everyone else on a percieved lack of class and decency. You constantly take unprovoked cheap shots at a number of posters here. To use one of your quotes, "class isn't just something you skip to pound brews with the guys." I laughed at that one, it's actually quite ironic. You should consider taking some of your own advice though.

Lacking in self esteem? If that was the case do you really think I'd let people call me Assface? Besides, I'm not the one who's always trying to tear everyone down.

I did like the part about Ouchie. It's kind of funny, you know, a retired tango dance instructor calling a successful lawyer slow on the uptake. Hmmm....he's a former Phoenix most eligible batchelor and you're a bitter old man in Idaho, I can see where he wouldn't have quite as much self esteem as you.

Oh yeah, before I forget,

Holy lonely old man Batman, I'm not being insulting, it's a joke

Just wanted to make sure I got my Tango style disclaimer in there.
Nicely put! Nicely put! :notworthy

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Your secret Delta house name shall be.....

Flounder

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Nicely put! Nicely put! :notworthy
Amen to that.

Kudos to brother Assface.

Dude I am sorry you don't **** with assface and Kate, its like messing with Monica and Chandler.

Ok that was gay.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05