The Official Star Wars Episode III thread

DS

Ladies Man
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
:lmao:

If you had to dress as a Star Wars character - who would it be?

Jabba the Hut

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
:lmao:

If you had to dress as a Star Wars character - who would it be?

I think Mon Motha would suit me best...that way I could run around talking about Bothans all the time!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Stout said:
Well, I didn't quite say that, did I? Read my post...I could be a politician someday :D

Let's just say the Star Wars tickets form part of a strategy to get to that point ;)

:raccoon:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sis and I rewatched episode II last night. Am now very excited to see episode III. I won't be home from work until 10 pm-ish on Thursday. Will try to catch a show then. (My sis and cousins already all have their tickets!)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
What a day this is going to be...

E3 during the day
Suns game 5 tonight
Star Wars at 12:01am

I am going to be exhausted tomorrow!

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
What a day this is going to be...

E3 during the day
Suns game 5 tonight
Star Wars at 12:01am

I am going to be exhausted tomorrow!

E3?

Looks like i'm not going...been sick the last two days, project at work is due Friday, or I'm working this weekend, and I just can't stay out so late tonight...

Sucks...

Mike

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
E3 is the huge video game convention in LA. Gonna check out all the new stuff coming out.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm a bit optimistic about the movie tonight. I read in TV Guide that Christiansen (sp?) had to hold back his acting because of Lucas. Sounds like that's what made him the whiny little idiot he was in Episode II. Lucas told him he'd realize why come Episode III, and Hayden said the fans would realize why in Episode III too. One can only hope.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Fully operational or under construction? :shrug:

:D

:jedi:

BIM

Maybe I'll just dress as a real big lightsaber and run past people real fast going "whush, whush, wham, whush" :D

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Stout said:
I'm a bit optimistic about the movie tonight. I read in TV Guide that Christiansen (sp?) had to hold back his acting because of Lucas. Sounds like that's what made him the whiny little idiot he was in Episode II. Lucas told him he'd realize why come Episode III, and Hayden said the fans would realize why in Episode III too. One can only hope.

There's 12 minutes of Ep III footage in the Xbox game. From what I've seen, his acting isn't so whiny in this movie, and he & Obi Wan seem to have some great chemistry together.

Oh, and for all the people that say he was whiny in AOTC, go watch A New Hope or The Empire Strikes Back and pay attention to how whiny Luke was. Like father like son. Symmetry.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luke is Luke. Luke is not the scariest thing I ever saw when I was in first grade.
But goofy bowl haircut Anny in Ep I (my sister is Annie not Darth Vader) and Hayden in Ep II was awful and too far removed from the scariest thing ever for my tastes. :)

vince56 said:
There's 12 minutes of Ep III footage in the Xbox game. From what I've seen, his acting isn't so whiny in this movie, and he & Obi Wan seem to have some great chemistry together.

Oh, and for all the people that say he was whiny in AOTC, go watch A New Hope or The Empire Strikes Back and pay attention to how whiny Luke was. Like father like son. Symmetry.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
Luke is Luke. Luke is not the scariest thing I ever saw when I was in first grade.
But goofy bowl haircut Anny in Ep I (my sister is Annie not Darth Vader) and Hayden in Ep II was awful and too far removed from the scariest thing ever for my tastes. :)

That was the point of the prequels. To show how someone so innocent and kind could be turned by the darkside into the galaxy's worst villian. It sounds like you kinda maybe missed that point.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
vince56 said:

Yeah, and I've pointed that out to a lot of people, who agree. BUT, when you consider most of the dialogue is cheesy and doesn't work (as opposed to that in IV, V, and VI, which is cheesy and DOES work), and you have Jar Jar Binks, and a boy who doesn't fit the part, and too much animation, and a whole host of other problems...then you get, well, the crap we got to this point!