The Penciled In 2013 Cardinals

seesred

Reaction score
I take it you think Hoyer will be on the roster as the #3. Why not? I think you are right on most of them. A couple might only make the practice squad.

GBR

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Fully agree, Bethel is a LOCK to make the team.

Good stuff Rugby.

I think Dray is in danger.

Look, it it's going to take someone walking by D.C. Jefferson late after the final preseason game and clubbing his knee Tonya Harding-style to ensure that Jim Dray makes the team for another year...?

...Let's just say that I know there are fans on this board willing to take that risk.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know Snyder has a big contract but he offers ability to play OT, OG and C. And he or Coledge(Sp?) or both will definitely make the team. Many are saying that Watford (like Kelemete) will sit for a year. If that's the case I see both DC and AS on the team. Assuming we go with nine OL's: Brown LT, DC LG, Sendlein C, Cooper RG, Massie, RT. The reserves: Potter LT, Kelemete G, Watford G, Snyder (G,C,RT). Kelemete will go up against Rachal for a roster spot. JMO.

most importantly, their contracts. I believe Snyder is the same cap hit this year whether he plays or is cut. Colledge I think is cheaper to keep this year. Thanks Graves

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Look, it it's going to take someone walking by D.C. Jefferson late after the final preseason game and clubbing his knee Tonya Harding-style to ensure that Jim Dray makes the team for another year...?

...Let's just say that I know there are fans on this board willing to take that risk.

lmao

ndhillst

Rookie
Reaction score
I think this is a pretty accurate preview. I'm still wondering about the future of Anthony Sherman. Is he trade bait, maybe?

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Why are we keeping Jim Dray?

He is an H-back type that can switch between a FB position and TE position, plus there is a lack of depth at the position as well.

Arians is going to use a lot more tight end type players then even Whiz did.

Arians said himself, he doesn't really like fullbacks, he would rather have tight ends that can motion into the backfield.

Thus Jim Dray is actually safer than Anthony Sherman, IMO.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score

:biglaugh:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
He is an H-back type that can switch between a FB position and TE position, plus there is a lack of depth at the position as well.

Arians is going to use a lot more tight end type players then even Whiz did.

Arians said himself, he doesn't really like fullbacks, he would rather have tight ends that can motion into the backfield.

Thus Jim Dray is actually safer than Anthony Sherman, IMO.

Strange but true department. Colts Tight Ends 2012: 73 receptions. Cardinals Tight Ends 2012: 72 receptions.

But you are right. Arians offenses at Pittsburgh and Indy had at least one guy who could be called a fb/te.

Don't be surprised if Weslye Saunders suddenly shows up in Arizona.

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Strange but true department. Colts Tight Ends 2012: 73 receptions. Cardinals Tight Ends 2012: 72 receptions.

But you are right. Arians offenses at Pittsburgh and Indy had at least one guy who could be called a fb/te.

Don't be surprised if Weslye Saunders suddenly shows up in Arizona.

+1

I had Kyle Juszczyk from Harvard coming here as a UDFA until he was picked in the 7th by some other team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05